Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some of the key points you are/were looking in ICO projects to judge it - page 2. (Read 15551 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 108
I want to see how you promote ico, what products you will offer, what your tokens function, and if we hold your token, what are the benefits for us, and the most important thing is the community, how you can communicate with the investor community and provide detailed answers so that they continue to trust your project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Hello Bitcoin Forum. You guys are great with responding to my https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-coming-soon-would-you-like-to-be-the-very-first-to-know-about-it-4732575 thread. As some of you may know, it is in our best interest to deliver an outstanding ICO project this year, very soon. I personally love to take things many steps further to ensure the maximum success rate without a doubt.

My question to everyone reading this thread today is, what are your personal key points you are or were looking for into any ICO project on which you could better judge the quality?

We do not want to miss a single thing that we might have overlooked before we are going to officially launch the project.

Thank you, you are great!

Choosing the key points to ICO is the important step before you take a part in ICO projects.
For me, the primary key for investing in ICO is whether the company is really exist or not (Legit or scam).
Investing in fake ICO company mean you just donating your money without return, or you will just wasting your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
As for me, I think I will go by the:

Usage: what's the really usage and why was the token created.
Teams behind the project; what other projects have they handled successfully.
Roadmap is also part of it
Again is the token allocation: time of lock, amount for the developers, token distribution etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Everyone, I appreciate your input a lot! This is an amazing forum to be on, lots of outstanding feedback can be received here. It will definitely help us put emphasis on the most critical points to make the best out of our ICO project.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Team profile  means nothing at all.

My own criteria: the project must be viable, decentralized,, trustless, unique, must have strong technical merit, has a feasible/good Road map, must have great marketing plan, and must have worked out a solid market for its products.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
The demands of the quality new ICO project is rising, so now the investors are checking a lot of things before invest in anything, the first thing yhgr investor will check the legitimacy of the project, through team developers and the whitepaper, the whitepaper must consist the detail of the project, the roadmap, the vision and the possible implementation, the design of the official website also need to be pay attention
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Team communication, team profiles (LinkedIn), website design, that's all I can think of right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I usually look at the business idea of the project. If the idea interest me, I will read the whitepaper to understand more. The factors that drive my investment interests are mainly business idea, development roadmap, team and target ICO amount.
Activity: 52
Well for me its mainly about what are want to deliver, is it going to help the cryptocurrency space in general? So it a fresh new project we haven't seen before ? How capable are the teams ? Expertise? Or just mediocre ? These are very important when trying to spot a very good project ,too many ICOs this days are just same copies of the old ones   i hobe Cry
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcoin Forum. You guys are great with responding to my https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-coming-soon-would-you-like-to-be-the-very-first-to-know-about-it-4732575 thread. As some of you may know, it is in our best interest to deliver an outstanding ICO project this year, very soon. I personally love to take things many steps further to ensure the maximum success rate without a doubt.

My question to everyone reading this thread today is, what are your personal key points you are or were looking for into any ICO project on which you could better judge the quality?

We do not want to miss a single thing that we might have overlooked before we are going to officially launch the project.

Thank you, you are great!

We need projects that have products, and the team has completed KYC so we can confirm that they are not fake. There are now too many ICO scam and you need to complete 2 issues first, then we will examine the project investors and partners
Activity: 294
For me personally, this is primarily the composition of the team as well as the authenticity of their profiles, and their experience in conducting such events plays a small role!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
There are many good ICO projects with not too experience teams which leads to many dead projects,I think knowledge and experience matters alot ,and they should be ready to tackle any obstacles because every good coins have one,before you can consider yourself as a developer you must be a blockchain expert
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
First of all, I pay attention to the information that the project disseminates about itself, about relations with partners, about their physical location, about the team, as well as where the company is registered and so on. Next, I double-check all this information for errors and misinformation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
My personal important things for project to do is always Communicate with community , don't delay things . Always tell truth about problems you having with project and if your tokens will be locked / frozen for period of time , let the investor know that before he invests . Bring out some AMA , videos from office , updates weekly . After this you will have really great supporters , ofcourse if your project idea is quite nice . If its just copy / paste from another project then there will be no suceed .

Hi therhslv. I completely agree that communication and asap info is the best way to make a strong bound and trust. I like the AMA part, that is something we should definitely have a go at together with frequent updates on the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
My personal important things for project to do is always Communicate with community , don't delay things . Always tell truth about problems you having with project and if your tokens will be locked / frozen for period of time , let the investor know that before he invests . Bring out some AMA , videos from office , updates weekly . After this you will have really great supporters , ofcourse if your project idea is quite nice . If its just copy / paste from another project then there will be no suceed .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
After experienced lots of scam and unexpected dumps, I guess it would be too difficult to filter out good projects. I mean even we are having sufficient experience on doing our own due diligence, now a days scammers are becoming too smart to make up their plans to convince even experienced people.

If we contribute into an ICO, we may get some 10% to 25% extra benefits if we are able to find the real potential thing whereas we are losing almost 100% or 80% with a scammy projects. From this calculations, I believe just trading in exchanges or investing into a proven project itself good for me at least. In my 2019 resolutions, I have included this : Must stay away from ICOs until converting all my current holding tokens and coins into bitcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
of course the website and team are clear, ICO is indeed a lot of scams, but some are really successful

maybe my rating is on telegram channels and active social media updates every day
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Since there are already some projects in the crypto market that have proven themselves well, I think that a very good sign will be that such a project will support what a new project. If I see have a new project in associates what any successful project, then this adds me confidence in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Well OP, i think i will commend your consistency in keeping the community abreast on your intended project. I this should continue all the way, even after the projects, you will gain a wide acceptance and a successful project is inevitable.
The problem you intend solving is very paramount and you must be sure you are able to do that. If your product is ready is can be used (coupled with its ability to perform the task it is meant for), that will attract investors, not just during the ICO, but even after.
For every good project mass adoption is very essential.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
My main point is the idea of the project. Many projects are just copying other idea and add some idea to make it looks better.  For me a good project is which has a fresh idea and has opportunity to be bigger in the future. Other point is the team and developer behind the project. I usually check their LinkedIn profiles, their expert ice and their experience in the area of their project idea. Of course, I will also check if the team profiles are fake or real.
Pages:
Jump to: