Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some of your favorite PC games? - page 24. (Read 39732 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Dayz Mod was the last amazing game that I played and it was very interesting.
Activity: 38
World of Tanks, World of Warships, Murdered: Soul Suspect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
saya lebih suka bermain game moswantet.karna saya suka dengan tantangan balap mobil
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
I do not like to play games, I just play games when I feel bored. I think playing games is a waste of time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
Planetbase also was pretty funny Smiley
Activity: 14
I like playing League of Legends because it's competitive and fun to play. There is also a ranking system in League of Legends that also rewards you after end of each season.
Activity: 27
I love CoD and Assassin's Creed. The said games help in making me feel less stressed.
Activity: 166
my favorite pc games are world of war craft or DOTA , league of legends all gta versions and my favorite is RAN ONLINE
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Dota 2 is my favorite pc game.
Activity: 28
The Witcher
Activity: 52
 only play some old skool games like red alert and dungeon keeper. Sometimes I also play some Pokerstars but nowadays I use most of time the IPhone and IPad for gaming
Activity: 16
Try dishonored, its awesome. Didn't play the sequel but tue first part is a masterpiece. Also psychonauts
Activity: 40
fortnite is the best game for me right now
Activity: 209
I like the shadow of Mordor, Far cry, Metal Gear and Devil may cry. I like those RPG Games because I'm into it. the excitement is there. Prototype 2 is good too. Call of Duty. I have so many pc games That I want to list here, but I just can't remember some of them.
Activity: 225
for me my favorite game is dota 2  thats the thrilling game I play now u can use your tactics and ability to play that game
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
my favorite pc games are world of war craft or DOTA , league of legends all gta versions and my favorite is RAN ONLINE
Activity: 266
My favorite game play since i'm in high school is DOTA or Defense on the ancient, Ever since this is the game i play till now. This game can actually release my stress and give happiness to me.
my favorite game is mobile legends
Activity: 196
Battlefield, nba2k, telltalegames, tf2, shank, l4dead
If you're a graphics whore, then it might not be for you, because it is kind of an old game, but the second game of the series SHOULD be coming out soon with updated graphics.
Pages:
Jump to: