Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some of your favorite PC games? - page 40. (Read 39731 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
Planetbase also was pretty funny Smiley
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Tekken 7 with its visual and combat action. Pc boosts its pixels per inch which in return provide an awesome experience filled with thrill and excitement.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I like to play FPS such as CS:GO, Overwatch and Call of Duty to name a few. I enjoy the thrill of raiding enemy's bases and winning the game ultimately.
Activity: 237
Dota 2, Starcraft II, Ragnarok, and Guild Wars
Dota 2,Starcraft II for strategy and unique gameplay
Ragnarok, Guild Wars for RPG and grinding levels
Each has its own distinct gameplay. Time consuming though.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
My favorite PC games is World of warcraft, It is nice game and have a big map many dungeons,different raid boss. Its also a high graphics even if have a big memory. They have also all kinds of classes of hero that you can use and different kinds of skill. This game is very good they have many player playing in this game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Even though my time for PC games now is limited I could say that my favorite PC game was dota2. I often play dota 2 since I was high school but now my time is limited due to some works and about sometings. I spent a lot of time playing this game before.
Activity: 239
skyrim is best.
My favorite PC games are left for dead and dota2 because it performs team strategies and it is really fullfilling if you manage to kill all of your opponents and conquer their base.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
skyrim is best.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
I used to play Plants vs Zombies on my Personal computer. But my favorite games is Dota 2, my friend and I always play it. This is our bonding time. It is fun to play when you play it with your friends.
Activity: 21
GTA 2. i really like this game, i still play it.
Activity: 151
Overwatch <3 <3
also cs:go,lol,smite,hearthstone,assasin games,fallout
Activity: 33
I only play one game in PC: League Of Legends and because it's quite good
Activity: 1
I have played (and LOVE) World of Warcraft, but it became too addicting and far too time consuming. Now i play GTA V, planetside 2, or paladins. All great games!
Activity: 15
In no particular order: Europa Universalis IV, GW (1 and 2), Trackmania (especially Nations ESWC/Nations Forever), also used to play Hearthstone and Wow a lot back then
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
XCOM enmy unknown
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
I like to play "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive". We have to buy if you want to play this game. It is an action game that allow you to play with the others player from over the world. Shooting and run. We can also play competitive. If you play well, you will gain money from it. It is very fun too and improve your reflection
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I enjoy competitive games so csgo, LoL, paladins, and overwatch.   I have a passion for rts games as well just nothing outside of statecraft is any good.    I miss westwood studio.   
Activity: 9
Deus Ex with GMDX mod, The Witcher 1, Mount and Blade series.
Activity: 42
I loved World of Warcraft at time. I was an elemental shaman and did a lot of PVP at high level. It was too addicting, I had to call it quits Cheesy.
Activity: 308
My favorite pc games is :
1. Call of duty
2. StarCraft
3. Dota 2
4. FarCry
5. CSGO
6. Battlefield
Pages:
Jump to: