Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some stable altcoins ? - page 25. (Read 29738 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
There are actually a class of crytocurrencies that are  called 'stable coins' because their value is fixed, example include tether, trueUSD, Havven etc
They are usually pegged to the value of USD or other currency so their value will always still remain the same or 1:1 to their respective traditional fiat that's used by them.
Although by that I sometimes doubtful about their status of being called altcoin because they are simply digitalized traditional fiat but well people call it altcoin so I will too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 07:20:29 PM
As the new ICO continues to grow, it will also affect the number of altcoins that will continue to grow. Crypto conditions are very volatile and crypto competition is getting tighter, making some altcoins unable to survive. So before investing, you must first analyze the coins with good quality. He will usually be in the top rank, where his portfolio has been able to fight competition in crypto.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:05:30 PM
Today, one of the most stable projects is the ETH project, and of course it also has volatility, but overall I can say that this project manifests itself quite consistently in difficult times. In my opinion, the ETH project is the future of this business
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 07:03:52 PM
There are actually a class of crytocurrencies that are  called 'stable coins' because their value is fixed, example include tether, trueUSD, Havven etc
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 17, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
Stable coins are a good alternative for people who are freaking out but wanna still hold crypto. Very low risk, no chance of getting rich quick.
Activity: 108
August 17, 2018, 06:47:24 PM
In my opinion, the stable altcoin is- Ethereum, Litecoin ,Ripple, Dash, IOTA etc. The future of these coins is very good. These are very good coins in the current market.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 05:19:24 PM
I think Ethereum is the most stable altcoin. Moreover, there are some more stable altcoin-- Litecoin
- Monero
- IOTA
- NEO
In my opinion, if you analyze coinmarketcap top coins, you will get stable coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
It is quite difficult to tell which altcoins are stable through these times but for sure I am a big fan of ethereum and I believe in it
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 17, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
I do not see stable coins for today. The market is too volatile, even the etherium and bitcoin can not keep the same price.
Even before there's no stable Altcoin because all cryptocurrencies prices  are sudden change and even there's no stable crypto ,I think there are some Altcoin are worth it like Ethereum. This ETH are second to the best crypto until now, even its price is not fixed but still it has the second to the highest value to all. And honestly there are no stable cryptocurrency because they are all volatile, but I recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum because this two are worth it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 17, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
Stability in the crypto market is difficult to forecast. So it is with tokens. The only reliable currencies: Eth, Neo, MCT, Ripple. They are actively invested and have a reliable platform.
Activity: 72
August 17, 2018, 04:14:51 PM
There are so many stable coins. You can check the top Cryptos in the market. Ether, Ripple, Dash, etc are coins those are stable and trusted.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
Unfortunately, there are no completely stable altcoins. All altcoins are highly dependent on the behavior of bitcoin. But I think the best choice is Ethereum.
Activity: 532
August 17, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
Right from time crypto don't have a stable value... None of the altcoin is stable. Even If you look at the market you will find out that the price of altcoin goes up and down. I can only say that the most reliable altcoin are the top 20.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 04:00:22 PM
I do not see stable coins for today. The market is too volatile, even the etherium and bitcoin can not keep the same price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 17, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
Looking at the history of the crypto market literally a day or two ago, you will see that there are no stable altcoins. If you want to have the more stable situation, so trade the USDT in pair with the Bitcoin.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:43:56 PM
All altcoins vary on exchange prices. Hard to speculate which will go up or down.
I research and invest in small projects which have calibre to reach forward.
Here is a project which I found promising where one can earn coins forever. Worth investing.
It's a good project and is in its initial stage. Intended to work for IOT and Nano-Tech.
Seems profitable.
They introduced PMA (Permanent Master Address), most probably they are restricting founder's profit and providing the same to miners and investors.
More Info about this crypto and project is here Doppler Website
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-doppler-coin-20-reward-on-deposit-annually-4553663
An airdrop is also going to conclude this week which you can opt for now.
All contact links and information on their website.   
Activity: 322
August 17, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
Just look at the top 10 altcoins. But I'm not sure that the stability can be attributed to altcoins now.
Bitcoin and Enthereum are the best coins which are stable to invest and to earn good profits
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
The altcoins are largely pegged to bitcoin in terms of pricing. Not sure what you mean by stable here, I would suggest BTC and ETH , they are relatively stable coins. But otherwise there is nothing really stable as such in the crypto world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
August 17, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
why do you look for a stable altcoin. if you want something stable you can choose usd instead of crypto currencies because crypto currencies are interesting because of its high volatility.
Activity: 218
August 17, 2018, 02:19:56 PM
The most stable currency is bitcoin. In my opinion, the most worthwhile investment is also bitcoin. All the altcoins in the market are imitating bitcoin. In this big cleaning of the market, many altcoins are dead, but bitcoin is still Stand firm. I want to be obvious.

We've just experienced a big market crash recently and you still believe that bitcoin is one of the stable Its value is still highly volatile. Yeah bitcoin is the foundation of all altcoins but it is still affected by the regulations around the world and market manipulation of whales.
Pages:
Jump to: