Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some stable altcoins ? - page 62. (Read 29738 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
May 17, 2018, 12:03:35 AM
There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?
what do you mean stable? always on top? the price is always high? or its price is not even moving?
there is no altcoin like that, all altcoins has high volatility which is the reason why their prices are going up and going down.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 10:58:40 PM
I think the future will be more and more coin that comes up and some will reach the point of its existence to be able to survive and have a fantastic price. for a while, I still rely on the etherium. because the coin is quite stable in the market and has good progress.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 10:16:11 PM
There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?
I think all coins must be trying to be a stable development. besides with the stable development able to attract a lot of devotees.
with the increased interest can make the price of coins to be interested. I see Ripple as Altcoin is so interesting and stable.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
I was totally far away from bitcoin and others cryptocurrency coin and even from bitcointalk forum. That's why I don't know about all good coins. But after searching and investing time in coinmarketcap and other ways and now I think TRX, ARK, CARDANO are very good and stable altcoins. These coins are very profitable for trading. I am trading with those coins and I made good profits and hope I will make more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 16, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

For us now,the stable altcoins in my own thought  is ethereum because its still consistently pump now in the market,and there is a big prediction thats this ethereum altcoins by the end of the year the price value will goes to approximately round $6K,thats why i still hold now my penny  portfolio in my wallet,because i have plan to buy more ethereum and hold it for long term investment.
Activity: 602
May 16, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
In my opinion, if stable is defined by constant growth, there may never be such coins. Altcoin is always dynamic, because its market capitalization must be shared with other altcoins. But maybe a global coin like ethereum will be a bit hard to manipulate.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 16, 2018, 09:00:58 PM
From my point of view,  ethereum was maybe the most stable altcoin in the cryptocurrency world. In these days, it is not showing its old characteristics and just flying.

A lots of new currencies are come into market everyday so we had a confusion in this in my opinion the best alt coin is ethereum and it had a good future too .
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 08:50:55 PM
From my point of view,  ethereum was maybe the most stable altcoin in the cryptocurrency world. In these days, it is not showing its old characteristics and just flying.
Activity: 448
May 16, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

I think that it is probably clear, that those alts which are in the top are more stable then other ones.
I mean ETH, EOS, ADA, etc.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
May 16, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
Altcoin is the most stable in my opinion Ethereum. For me, Ethereum Altcoin is very stable compared to other Altcoin including compared with Bitcoin. With this stability, Ethereum can make more and more demand and will be more trusted by its users.
Activity: 541
May 16, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
The most stable project today is Tether: D Of course it's a joke. I think that today ETHER shows a very good result against the backdrop of general dipression, that's why I think it's worth buying ETH, for the entire period of my stay on crypto-exchanges, it didn`t get as cheap as the rest
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 05:48:41 AM
My opinion there are several stable, there is ethereum, wave and ripple. of the three options that I think the most recemend to you is ethereum.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
Last investment - WTL (Welltrado).
Most interesting coin, at least for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:14:50 AM
While this is indeed a great many of the existing altcoin dimarket. In fact I just to confused, because many altcoin that have the potential for good in the future. And I think altcoin is the most stable Ethereum and Neo. Both are my passion.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

I see from many Altcoin I think that Ethereum prices are the most stable, Ethereum development is very good and demand is getting more in the market so I think the longer the ETH will increase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 02:52:57 AM
None but the top 10 doesn't move as much
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
No cryptocurrency is actually stable. But if I will pick then I will definitely pick ethereum, bitcoin and neo. They crash lesser than most of the other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
May 16, 2018, 02:35:00 AM
Look at MINEX :)The whole idea of this coin is low volatility. Moreover, not all the tools for this are still running:-\
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 02:14:44 AM
I think the stable Altcoin are the ones who can oppose the bitcoin direction, but there are some coins that can do it so the best thing to do is find out how your coins react when bitcoin prices have become wild. And I will first choose Bitcoin given the fact that bitcoin is the mother's coin of all computerized cash and its demand extends well.

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:08:08 AM
Talking about crypto is certainly the best and most popular bitcoin in the world, but there are thousands of altcoins present in the crypto market, many people make a lot of profit in altcoin, and not a few people lose money in altcoin.
The most stable coin I think there are only a few, and the most popular is still held by Etherem.
Pages:
Jump to: