Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some website for investing your bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1600 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would even advice to use caution when investing in btcjam. I've had negative outcome due to loan defaulters...
It is too risky any website investment. because they can scam you and keep your bitcoin😂😂
i think you are right in my opinion because investment services might steal money, i hope that bitcoin is going to grow a lot and make me some money
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
best is to hold bitcoin and wait till bitcoin price to go high rate , once it  reaches to the maximum level you can sell it. and I read some of the forum like building your faucet sites etc. but i am not sure building faucet sites will give good returns Smiley

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I would even advice to use caution when investing in btcjam. I've had negative outcome due to loan defaulters...
It is too risky any website investment. because they can scam you and keep your bitcoin😂😂
Activity: 560
As i said what are some website to inest your bitcoins? apart from BTCJam.
for me. hashocean they seem much better investment website. but it is your decession if you believe in me 😇😇😇
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...

if you want to give loans then do it here on the forum and take a valid collateral so that you don't care if they default.

and I have to say these days investing bitcoin means losing it all because everything that you see out there are scams that are trying to rob you of your money. so if you want start investing in altcoins or trad bitcoin it is risky too but at least you are not giving it to a scammer to run away
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I don't have faith in any of the online sites for investing my coins, as majority of the sites are ponzi and will scam you in long run, recent example is hashocean where all investors lost their money.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

I don't recommend gambling or giving loans on the lending section since It may get you screwed instead of getting you some profit.
Instead , you should consider Bitcoin as an investment itself . We are a couple of weeks away from the halving block reward so maybe you should start buying bitcoins and sell them after the halving since the price should increase.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Stick with trading on exchanges

"investing" your bitcoin on sites like cloud mining or lending sites are 99% either scams or ponzi schemes

although trading is risky, the only reason you will lose will be your fault (unless the exchange shuts down Tongue)
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: