Pages:
Author

Topic: What 🛠are the advantages 🔝of playing poker💵 - page 5. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
The main advantage of playing is the chance to win. Tournaments are a very cheap way to play a lot and win a lot because you're paying a fixed fee and are given much more money in the form of credit. Normally most of us wouldn't be able to afford a high stake game but in a tournament we all do.

The bad side is that you will face very experienced opponents so your chances of winning are low but it's all random and you can get lucky and get a beginner table.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
it depends on how serious you are
the best thing to do for now is to keep checking youtube channels for strategies , theories and some hand reviews
gripsed channel on youtube used to be great but I haven't checked it since a long time so I don't know if the content still that good

if your bankroll is good enough to afford a tracker then buying holdem manger or poker tracker can give you a lot of info about your opponents
strategy depends on the game that you are playing since there is no single working strategy
I would say playing more is the only way to get better , but make sure you are playing within your bankroll limits so the experience won't cost you a lot

I stopped playing poker like 2 years ago but if you need any help just let me know

hope I understood your topic correctly cause not sure if you are asking about the advantage of playing this game or what players should do in order to have an advantage over the other players
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
By participating in a set of free poker tournaments, I learned how to play well so I could win most of the free courses
This is of course if you would like to play and play several times and take advantage of previous mistakes this gives you some kind of experience. This has made me look for the best gambling sites, Despite all the knowledge I have now I want more if you have an advantage I would like to know, Do not worry write down what you know.
Pages:
Jump to: