Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the benefits of Crypto Currency? - page 10. (Read 2196 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
the benefits you can get when you have cryptocurrency you can use cryptocurrency as one of the easier and convenient payment methods for transactions, with cryptocurrency also you can get a lot of benefits when the coins experience price increases.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies represent one of the newest, fastest growing and most intriguing asset classes around. With a rising curiosity among crypto enthusiasts, it is not surprising that more people are jumping on to the cryptocurrency bandwagon as part of their overall retirement portfolio despite its price volatility.

Here are three reasons why an increasing number of people are considering cryptocurrency as part of their retirement portfolios:
1. Diversification
2. Decentralised Nature
3. Long-Term Growth Potential

In conclusion, only you can answer the question of whether cryptocurrency is a smart investment for your personal retirement goals. In other words, to each, his own.
Activity: 196
It's easy to buy crypto units. You can send as much money as you want to any country in the world. The only bad thing about this money is it's hard to follow.
Activity: 116
the benefits of digital currency are based on blockchain technology that Friedman thinks has the potential to disrupt the currency and much more. "Blockchain technology, which is the backbone of digital currencies, has the potential to disrupt financial services by reducing the cost and complexity of financial transactions,
Activity: 364
what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?

There are lots of benefits that you can get from cryptocurrency.

1. Alternative Financial Sytem

The first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin created by Satoshi Nakamoto just after the global financial crisis way back 2009. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer version of electronic cash that would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Bitcoin is the remedy of cross border fees, trust in between banking institutions and more.

Bitcoin as the father of all crypto has its own flaws as well with regards to scalability, transaction fees and speed issues, that is why lots of altcoins are emerging trying to solve bitcoin's flaws.

2. Investment Vehicle

Even though the value of crypto is so volatile still experts find crypto as a very good long term investment vehicle since it can provide faster and higher returns or worst case faster losses. So before investing always make sure that you only invest an amount that you can afford to lose and see to it that the project where you invest your money has a solid dev and community support.

3. Decentralization

We are moving into the digital world and with this decentralized system it's more secure and safer against corruption cos we don't have to go to any financial institution while sending or receiving money online.

4. Privacy

There are some cryptocurrency that is completely anonymous where in you can transact online without risking your identity.

5. Transparency

With this being listed and approved on the blockchain no one can fake a transaction. Every transaction from a private address sent and received back and forth in the blockchain is transparent and traceable.

6. Community

This is the reason why crypto currency is so strong because of the support of the people. There are traders, investors, entrepreneur, techie and more who is fond of cryptocurrency chat or talk together in forums, channels, blogs talking about cryptocurrency news and developments.

7. Fast Transferring Units of Value

We don't have to wait for 2-3 days for a bank to transfer money. With cryptos p2p you can directly send and receive money in minutes without any hassle of cross border fees.

It really made our lives more easier and productive. We're able to earn extra income as well for the needs of our family.
Yes, these are very good benefits of cryptocurrency, it has also helped to change the financial status of most people as it is a very easy way to make profit on investment, it has also helped me to know and appreciate the use of technology to solve some problems and helped me with how to be mentally alert and make good decisions.
Activity: 406
Crypto is very useful and helpful especially in the field of financial orange, crypto could be an additional income can even be a full income for someone. It can even be very profitable, due to price fluctuations that can sometimes go up to tens or even hundreds of times. We can start investing with as little money as possible and leave it for some time while hoping that when we get back, our coins are already pumped very hard.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
First, some cryptocurrencies are recognized and valued as assets. For example, Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency space plays the role of gold. It is believed that it is profitable to keep the capital in it. Secondly, the value of the currency. It is known that even the currencies issued by central banks have some kind of capitalization. It is equal to the value of all outstanding banknotes. This indicator is also important for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Freedom of use, which allows you to look at the presence or absence of funds easier than in banks, and carrying out transactions is also easier!
Activity: 43
I think it bring more benefits if you know how to invest it properly. The thing with cryptocurrency is that it has probably more benefits than banks. It's only a risk if you don't know what you're doing.
Activity: 157
The benefit of Cryptocurrencies over Fiat can not be overemphasized. Lots of great benefit including but not limited to Decentralization, meaning its not control by any Authority, its peer to peer, its Immutable  meaning it cannot be forged like criminals forge fiats, its a global currency.  and a lot more benefits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
Faster, secured and private transaction. What else do I need?
Also, with DeepOnion, I can receive transaction with 0% record, lol. No one can find me.
Activity: 462
If we really understand the currency then we will know many uses, digital currency is very useful for those who really know and understand its usefulness, with our crypto, can meet all our daily needs and can be as savings in the future come. With crypto, we will more easily keep it.
Activity: 84
There are many benefits of crypto currency...in crypto currency you should earn your money in long term as well as shirt term in which would you like...you will exchange coin in foriegn currency also and you should purchase and sell any thing in crypto world...there is no risk for exchanging money..
the main benefit in my opinion is thatvyou can earn a lot and you can develop your skills with the help of cryptocurrency
Activity: 84
what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?
you can easily learn and get profit with the help of cryptocurremcy, so yes, i think i like this world and its benefit
Activity: 121
There are many benefits of crypto currency...in crypto currency you should earn your money in long term as well as shirt term in which would you like...you will exchange coin in foriegn currency also and you should purchase and sell any thing in crypto world...there is no risk for exchanging money..
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Crypto currency has a huge number of advantages. Many of them you do not use every day, but they are important. Here are some of them: Crypto currency is an advantageous form of mutual settlement, allowing you to make transactions, bypassing banks and other institutions.  The seller and the buyer from different countries can be calculated among themselves, using the protected platform blockchain.  Low commissions that do not depend on transactions, amounts and location of the counterparty.  The platform works without interruptions and days off, 24/7/365.  High degree of protection and security of operations.  There is no possibility of forgery and falsification.  A dynamic course, independent of the power regimes.  Absence of intermediaries and banks.  Anonymity.
Activity: 175
The benefits of cryptocurrency for me are gaining more knowledge about digital currencies,helping financial problems,trains you how to decide in buying and selling and also makes you're self responsible person in terms of duties in all bounty campaigns they joining.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Freedom of working place. Financial independance. More money that I could earn from being an employee here in my area, those are really many. Advantages of cryptocurrency in compaaring with my previous regular job.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13

I think one of the benefits from crypto is their transparency, we can track the transaction of cryptocurrency. For me, now I used crypto for my investment (very very little) because of my country didn't allow cryptocurrency for a transaction. And because of that, it's trained me to become a patient person because you know any investment have their risk, sometimes if I look at the chart I felt sad.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
As soon as I know Bitcointalk, there is no limit to space and time, all we can do anywhere and anytime. Cryptocurrancy can also change the way people live in everyday, in some countries, they can use it as fiat money and as a medium of goods payment.
Pages:
Jump to: