Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the benefits of Crypto Currency? - page 18. (Read 2196 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Additional income I guess is the benefit I get from cryptocurrency that's why I'm into this. Seeing my friend free my debts, improve their way of living and investing on other things through cryptocurrency motivates me to join here hoping to enjoy those things savor by my friend.
Activity: 78
For me crypto helps me a lot most especially in my finances.I can gain profit in crypto.. And you can also use altcoin for payment because some websites accept altcoin for payment if you buy/ sell in the websites. Its easy for now and gives convenient to the community.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
At least I'm not like other people who spend every day just looking at people in social media. With cryptocurrency I can busy myself by reading the development of cryptocurrency. I am sure with cryptocurrency I will have a bright future. Many experts say cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will have a high price in the appeal now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Indeed not many who can feel the benefits of cryptocurrency but cryptocurrency is very useful because it is very practical in the process other than that crypto can also be a good investment in my opinion,
Both short-term investments and long-term investments,
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
benefits of being employed from unemployed, i mean by means of trading in crypto currency, i can earn more than what i can get in my past job/work. not just only that, i can work on some crypto-related job for me to support my daily need like how, i do my job before. trading and holding is my first prioritize in this field to earn more profits in the future, and i can say that this is more easy than you get in a job that all your body works to get paid.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The benefit of cryptocurrency has no boundary ,it is a global money that can not be manipulated by any particular nation even when it comes under regulation ,it is digital in nature making it less costly to mint,very fast in terms of transaction. On like forex market cryptocurrency will make you rich if you are experience in crypto market.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Firstly, there is wide community that contains representatives from different countries.
Secondly, blockchain is a promised technology that invested by big business.
Thirdly, someone can earn real money using 24/7 cryptoexchanges.
Activity: 252
The whole crypto market is growing rapidly now that’s why investing in it might be a good idea.  
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
Before looking what are the advantages if the currency of other States that if the transaction speed, they have faster, more pluses I see. Firstly, it is poorly protected, and secondly fraud on the Internet is committed with it more than with any other currency in reality. So whether there are at all these advantages, at first a question.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Distributed ledger technology for encrypted assets can help financial markets operate efficiently. Smart contracts that automate terms will reduce reliance on some agencies.

What's your opinions on existing big corporations and companies that are going to use the blockchain technology but with their tweak by using private blockchain instead of public ones such as waves and ethereum, or neo or any other? Open blockchains with their smart contracts are great for dApps and Dao but not many companies are willing to put everything to be public. I think that the highest benefit other than blockchain for open things is the fact that you control your money and the fact that banks are losing their control.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
most of the benefits that I feel is a great profit I make from good crypto from trade and bounty. These results provide enough of a pride for me because crypto gives me great results.

One can agree to this point easily if he is only aware of cryptocurrency and nothing else. Stock Exchange also provides the opportunity to increase your profits in day trading, then how it is different from cryptocurrency. The main difference lies in the accessibility of technology and space to grow. Crypto being still new has lots of space for development providing more chances to grow. Also, these currencies are trade able in some sort of commodities and there lies a particular reason for behind the development of famous currencies which makes their usage constant.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?
Benefits of crypto is the future of your investments, right now I save up and hold all of the coins I get from bounty rewards and dream of my bright future. I have invested in 2 projects and waiting patiently for them to develop and bring their idea in to life and give my investments back *100 LOL. Since I got into the crypto recently, my life changed and I started planning my future and got optimistic, unlike half a year ago, as my country right now having a civil war, it was really hard (to be optimistic), to do business and earn money.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There are obviously so many benefits to using cryptocurrencies. Primary advantage is the ability to conduct financial transactions online without any sort of interference from the banks which is seriously amazing. Have always imagined something like this happening and Bitcoin made this dream come true for me and many other people around the world. I always believed that crypto would serve as an alternate payment method and not replace FIAT completely. There are so many more advantages to using crypto for daily tasks, but more people will adopt crypto only when it proves itself as a stable payment method.
Activity: 39
I guess everyone was stated already but to show the possible government benefits against us, that will be no more tax evasion and illegal drug transactions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Do you mean to ask benefits of Cryptocurrency over conventional money? To begin with, Cryptos are digitally traded money and do not need to be printed on paper. So, you do not have to cut trees to make new paper, all you need is internet and your work is done.

Other than this Cryptos can be used both as an asset and as a currency. Unlike FIAT money which doesn't increase in its value, cryptos maintain a dynamic price and it would keep fluctuating every now and then. There are chances that you will wake up with double the amount of your money if you wake up on a morning. That is what makes people interested to invest in cryptos.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Easy way if earning money, no fulltime job, its up to me when im do crypto bounties and trade. I can do my everyday want. Crypto is not too hsssle to do, you can only spend 2 hours a day and not continues. I can play basketball, watch nba... Crypto didnt changr my way if living
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is establishing global equality. Transactions are processed at the same speed no matter if you send it to your neighbor or a poor village in Africa. This helps especially third world countries with weak currencies that have massive problems with deflation. Cryptocurrencies can help them to catch up faster.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
cryptocurrency are easy to use. less fees and fast transaction compared to banks that takes 2 -4 days to transfer and receive. cryptocurrency is also used for investment and you can gain a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
what are the benefits you get in Crypto?
I got a way to hold my money that doesn't have any service charge just like the bank does. Also there's a way to make money by just holding it unlike the bank the interest is so low and it's just a penny that they give the depositor out of the big bucks they make from it.
And how those it affect your daily living?
It changed my life, my daily living as well because I used to check the market everyday.
Activity: 138
The cryptocurrency is convenient and easy to use. At the same time, it has the additional protection of digital ledgers and the technical advantages of similar smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: