Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best altcoin for trading? - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 61
March 29, 2018, 02:43:43 PM
Same fucking question all the time , dude you're asking a question and after that you're making suggestion of good altcoins to buy? What the fuck is this man ? Anyway do your God damn research and stop being lazy , there are more than thousand of altcoins there in the market and every coin could be the best investment for some time and then it could be dumped so try to find the best by your self because in the end you can blame only yourself if something goes wrong not the person who suggest you the investment .
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:40:08 PM
  There is no such thing as the best altcoin for trade.
Every normal project is in accordance with the road map, for successful trading, it's just necessary to follow the news in the official channels,
analyze graphs and trade.
  Trading on certain coins is a bad idea.
Activity: 23
March 29, 2018, 02:31:44 PM
Due to some research I noticed that these are some of the favorites, each one because they have their differentiated potential:
Ethereum
considered the second most popular crypto-currency
Ripple
Banks such as Santander have joined the platform
Iota
uses an even lighter system, the tangle network, that there are no transaction fees.
Raiblocks
all have been distributed, so that their value tends to grow considerably, has been seen as a way to raise money.
Activity: 122
March 29, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
Now that wer all wondering and waiting for btc to rise again i beleive that we can still earn by trading but there are good altcoin for daily or weekly trading depend on the market flow. What do you thinks guys are the best altcoin to trade and why? For me ada, xrp, iost, trx, storm, xvg. Im considering some news, updates, and the daily movement and volume.
I suggest you to invest in BTC cux it have the blockchain technology and it has the first position in  crytpo market.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
Hi,

I've been trading cryptocurrency for almost a year now and I realize that as late as I felt to the game, I still may be able to offer some valuable advice to people just now trying to enter this market.

you should have a good general idea of what cryptocurrency trading is all about, but if you want to learn how to make money trading digital currency then you will need to have some more specific strategies and techniques in your arsenal. This section is not a comprehensive guide by any means, but should give you a few ideas to get you started making money as an altcoin trader.

Most coins will start off at a low price, and rise in value if they are successful. Of course this is not always the case, especially for ICO coins which may start off at a quite high valuation, depending on the structure and success of the ICO. But, nevertheless, it is usually true to say that the largest profits to be made often come from seeing the potential of a newer coin early on, before anyone else, and then riding the wave of success as other traders and users jump on-board.

CCO,TELCOIN,BAT,

Thank You!
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
March 29, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
Now that wer all wondering and waiting for btc to rise again i beleive that we can still earn by trading but there are good altcoin for daily or weekly trading depend on the market flow. What do you thinks guys are the best altcoin to trade and why? For me ada, xrp, iost, trx, storm, xvg. Im considering some news, updates, and the daily movement and volume.
Do you want to say that xvg gives a good result now? Lol. They're as red as the rest of the altcoins. Why would you take such a risk? I understand people who have not sold their coins before and now hold coins in the hope of making a profit later. But why do you need to buy coins now? You want to take part in extreme entertainments?
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
March 29, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
Liquidity is key in trading and BTC and ETH pairs hold all the volume. In addition, the market for the most part mirrors the movement of Bitcoin (when BTC goes down most alts go down as well).

I believe you should continue trading with BTC pairs and track your gain/loss in terms of BTC, not USD. The other option is to only trade in USDT pairs as you can avoid losses when BTC drops. I know a lot of people running bots have changed to USDT-BTC only for the time being, but personally I don't trust tether so I'm sticking with BTC pairs
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:01:20 PM
Have you seen the situation on the market? I think that now it is necessary to choose those projects that have at least some kind of volatility, now I think that there is absolutely no volatility. The market is just worth it.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
It depends on your trading style, most would go for coins with high volatility and high volume and you've listed most of them, I would also include coins like ethereum in to that list. Others prefer to go for less well known coins with lower volumes but with less traders actively trading there so that there's less competition
Activity: 120
March 29, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
I think ETH is the good for trading cux they have a blockchain technology and it's have huge community. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
March 29, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
I would if I have nice stack of money invest only in projects that could potentially be used in the future, this doesn't inlcude projects such as Verge or Tron, of course you could earn with them but honestly so far these 2 prrojects haven't facinated me.

I would put EOS there, although they are in development but if they lunch their platform with all fancy features they say they will, then it could be easily turn out to be the next big rival to ehtereum. Another one will be OMG
Activity: 11
March 29, 2018, 01:32:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: