Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best altcoin to hold for long term and why? - page 3. (Read 1824 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Propthereum.io is a coin you can hold for both long or short term. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. You are looking at a solid investment here with a great return on investment. Check their website out and give their whitepaper a read. They great thing about their concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Bitcoin and Ethereum is enough for hodl, rest trading and speculation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
For me eth and ripple will be the best coins for long term investment. Eth is perfect for long term investment since it constantly increases little by little and is one of the most well established coins i know. It experienced a couple of dumps but it recovered very well so you can never go wrong with eth. Ripple, on the other hand, is good for long term investment since it continuously increases as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Ripple are the best coins for long-term investment. The price of digital currencies like Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple will double in future.
Those coins are the essential ones that will make more Bitcoin if the investment is stored long term since they've already been through the harsh periods of crypto.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I think Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Ripple are the best coins for long-term investment. The price of digital currencies like Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple will double in future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
for me the best thing to hold is HEAT , Bitsend both of them have unique features unlike the other coin im expecting the price go skyrocket in 2018 also im predicting heat would have 25M marketcap by mid/end 2018. heat have this main features unlimited scalability , direct crypto trading , extreme High PoS and PoP Rewards , Bitsend is also a masternode coin im expecting it to have the same fate like dash which is very successful coin now
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I still like DGB. There are many haters, mainly because they bought the top, but the tech is sound and DGB can do almost anything that BTC can and then some. The are so many tokens that would die in the next year or so and I'd rather hold a coin that has it's own well functioning block chain. Monero and Decred come to mind as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I open this topic because i want know the opinion of others and also to help other to decide

I will choose one of the many altcoins. eth is good for you to invest long term. in fact there are many nice and interesting altcoins, but I would only recommend one.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
Buy and hold Ripple.  Whether you agree with it or not its a great investment long term.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
You will be getting various answers here. Because with so many coins in the market right now, you will definitely be reading different responses. But what I will suggest to you are some of the most common yet top coins. These would of course include ETH, Strat, XEM, DENT, ADX, BAT, SC, XRP, ETC, BAT, AVT, LISK, WAVES, and several others more. These may sound too common but it only means that these are the most trusted ones.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
This is not too strange for me, but I'm willing to give you advice.
First, before you decide to invest, you need to look at how much money you are holding and how much is enough to meet your daily life.
The next thing we will talk about is choosing a project:
- The project must have a good development team
- Outstanding platform and product
- Rational roadmap
- Total supply
- Partners and advisors for the project
- etc ...
I will suggest you some ICO and altcoin projects for you to choose from:
Neo, EOS, SAN, Rivetz, Bitjob, Forty Seven, Change Bank, Goldmint, etc ...
Think and study carefully before making an investment decision, welcome to the crytocurrency world  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
For the long term, you must be holding 50% bitcoin, 30%altcoin in the first Top 20 on coinmarketcap and 20%  quality ICO! The crypto currency market is exciting and one must be in the game in order to win! There can be price increase on any cryto at anytime. Goodluck to all of us!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I open this topic because i want know the opinion of others and also to help other to decide

OK... I will give you the list of 5 altcoins, which are having the maximum future potential. The list is in decreasing order of potential.

1. Bitcoin Cash
2. Ethereum
3. Monero
4. Waves
5. Litecoin

I don't know much about Bitcoin Gold, and therefore I am not including it here. My opinion may change after its listing.

Bitcoingold is a scam and I don't think any exchange will list it.

I'd add doge to your list - the fees are so low it's the best way of moving money and tipping. It's the only coin that actually acts like a currency.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
there are no altcoins that can make you say "this is going to have a long term profit", there are so many factors in play that you don't know exactly which one is the best altcoin. Besides, there's always going to be a new altcoin that will caught your attention, it shows some promise and before you know it, you forget about the old one and invest in the new one. But there are some altcoin that i'd recommend you as a "safe" option for long term investment: Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
it is always pretty hard to choose an altcoin for "long term". they are not known for good performance in long term. everyone wants to get their money out as fast as possible and as you can see every time bitcoin fluctuates altcoins are dumped hard.

if i had to choose, i would choose 2 coins: litecoin and monero.
LTC because it is the brother to bitcoin and keeps rising with it.
XMR because it is a well known anonymous coin which is popular and had a very good and stable price.

i am also looking more into coins that you can stake but i am a bit disappointed in their prices in long run which means you can not make decent profit from them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Ethereum is the best altcoin to hold it for a long time. They are going to create more partnerships in the future and they still get a lot of attention from the crypto people. I am sure that they will rise up with Bitcoin in long term.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262

OK... I will give you the list of 5 altcoins, which are having the maximum future potential. The list is in decreasing order of potential.

1. Bitcoin Cash
2. Ethereum
3. Monero
4. Waves
5. Litecoin

I don't know much about Bitcoin Gold, and therefore I am not including it here. My opinion may change after its listing.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
nothing.

because most altcoins do not have long term potential. the long term potential is not just more people wanting to invest in that altcoin. but instead there should be a reason why more people want to invest in it.

so far altcoins are just tokens and every day a new token comes with the potential of taking the market out of the hands old ones. and investors love new coins better because a coin that is not yet over-bought, over-pumped, and has a low price has a lot more potential of rising than something that is already on top.
I agree with you . Investors really like the new altcoin or altcoin from the ICO project because it's really attractive to potential investors. In the future, Ethereum may disappear as everyone is losing faith in Ethereum
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Clearly the long term viability of a token has a large chance of being in relation to the sector it is in and the future intrinsic value. The sectors that will change the most and open up space and possibilities are those in my eyes that come from a government influenced arena such as recycling, healthcare and energy.

Forget all the other rubbish.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I think the mainstream encrypted currency is worth long-term investment. Short term Shanzhai coins can be seen as valuable as well as operational. But long-term holdings are not recommended. Investment needs to see long-term or short-term. According to their actual situation can choose
Pages:
Jump to: