Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best altcoin which gives 2x profit in 1year - page 5. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
please suggest me some best altcoins that can easily give 2x profit if I hold them 1-year.
Honestly speaking there was no guarantee that (2X) profit will be easily attain in just one year, Since we already know how volatile the market is. But since you are asking for an altcoin suggestion it might be good for you if you choose those altcoin that within the Top 10 base on CMC. on what altcoin you should be the one to choose it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
please suggest me some best altcoins that can easily give 2x profit if I hold them 1-year.
You can find a project like this among the top coins. Even BTC itself can do that till halving. ETH and LTC can also be added to this list. They have also lost much value in this last bear market, and there will be no better chance to recover for them. However, do your research and make the final decision yourself. Keep in mind that if the price of the BTC increases, the top altcoins will increase as well, but you should find out for yourself wich one how much will increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
If you are looking for 2x profit in a year, why do not you go for Bitcoin instead? halving will happen next year, and the price should be increased to maintain the miners.
right now Bitcoin is at $8,000 and it is possible for it to reach $20,000 again after the halving.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: