Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best Bitcoin faucets in 2018? - page 2. (Read 460 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
The only decent faucet I know right now is feebitco.in

Agreed, it's one of the oldest and trusted, but we are still talking of very little satoshis gain.

though I really really don't suggest using faucets as they give little to no value. It could take weeks and weeks of collecting faucets just to cover the transaction fee itself. If you want to learn how to transact with bitcoin, I suggest buying a small amount like $2 or so. If you're looking at using faucets for monetary reasons, then I suggest that you work at a fast food chain instead; sure, the pay is bad, but not as bad as faucets.

It's true but there is people that would like to try to play with crypto without putting real money (and giving personal ID to be able to do it "just to try"). Faucets can be a start point, but very time consuming and with very low gains as you said.
At least is what i think, i'm a newbie too Grin
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
February 02, 2018, 10:58:37 PM
The only decent faucet I know right now is feebitco.in; though I really really don't suggest using faucets as they give little to no value. It could take weeks and weeks of collecting faucets just to cover the transaction fee itself. If you want to learn how to transact with bitcoin, I suggest buying a small amount like $2 or so. If you're looking at using faucets for monetary reasons, then I suggest that you work at a fast food chain instead; sure, the pay is bad, but not as bad as faucets.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 09:13:55 PM
As the title states, can you recommend any good Bitcoin faucet where you can get free Bitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: