Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT ARE THE BEST BOUNTIES NOW? - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 03:07:57 PM
Today it is very difficult to choose a good project with a bounty where you can earn good money. In addition to a large number of fraud, many even worthy projects can't raise the necessary amount due to the bad market.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
the best bounties will only be known at the end of the project no in the beginning at the middle of the project
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:45:58 PM
There are so many good bounties now. I would list out the best bounties;

Buliderium
Dafzo
Daxci
Handlemode
Min
Omnibazaar
One Social Netwrok

Get thoruth their details in the white paper
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 09, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
It's very hard to find good bounty because there are so many stupid ICOs. ShitICOs. I don't understand why people launch such bad projects. I don't believe that someone is still investing in ICOs.
Most people today just follow the hype, don't know the true existence and truth of a project, so they share with others and always exaggerate facts, so I think you are looking for it yourself, it's not effective when giving advice to most people. other people, knowledge is very different, looking for examples in ICO projects that have been successful at this time or backwards to be your reflection to be better at finding the project you want, mostly just fraud, very many people who waste their time just to promote it for free .
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 09, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
The best bounty campaigns are those that are limited to the number of participants. It is best to participate in such campaigns.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
September 09, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
It's very hard to find good bounty because there are so many stupid ICOs. ShitICOs. I don't understand why people launch such bad projects. I don't believe that someone is still investing in ICOs.

All for money, my friend. And that is basically what scammers are doing as they show how great they are in fooling people to parlay of their hard-earned money thinking they can get something out of the project soon but to their dismay the project can be gone soon after the money is gathered. I am not wondering if so many people are now equating ICO project with scams (though there will always be exemptions, of course). Sadly, there are no leaders of this industry that is coming up with solutions we can unite with.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
there is a lot of unuseful project in the bounty section ,
so please tell us your favorite bounties based on thier project , and participant ...
Recently, a lot of fraudulent projects are being carried out even by the most famous Bounty managers. But I noticed that of all the campaigns that managed by sinatrra12, there has never been a scam. Therefore, I advise you to participate in the campaigns of this manager
Activity: 105
September 08, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
Now there are a lot of bounty companies, and you will never know which one will bring you income. Only participate in all.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
there are so many bounties but no one is certain about the best only there successful at the end of the project will be only proven as a best
Activity: 183
September 08, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
There are a lot of projects that can't achieve their softcap and so can't send bounty tokens to participants. Projects should be researched very well before jumping in. I suggest Media Protocol bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-media-protocol-protocol-for-the-audience-economy-15k-eth-rewards-3397199
I wish someone will take a file that show which project is scam, which project reach softcap then scam, which project reach softcap then list exchange. Then we can do our own search and find out which is good ICO bounty
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
September 08, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
Here is many good bountyes, but if they can't reach hardcaps earnings go to slow all day.

I think iCOVO & gemera is good bountyes. But don't waste your time only for my think. Check you to and risk your time only for your mind.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
September 08, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
Best bounty is relative because what you might be keen about might not be considered as important to another member. For example, people get into some bounties when it is being managed by a certain manager or based on the rank of the manager in the forum. They believe that because of the Manager's personality, the bounty will achieve its softcap and tokens will be released or that it will do well when it gets to the market. So, it depends on what you want. I suggest you look at what you want and research on the bounty to certisfy your need.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 06:23:41 AM
Check bounty hunter
Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
There are a lot of projects that can't achieve their softcap and so can't send bounty tokens to participants. Projects should be researched very well before jumping in. I suggest Media Protocol bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-media-protocol-protocol-for-the-audience-economy-15k-eth-rewards-3397199
thank you me too i think it's a good project
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 01, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
Each member here has their own definition for the "best".

It can be the best for person1 if the stakes are too high with your current ranking but it can also be the best for the person2 because of what the project is all about, not with the stake.

I advise you to check each of it on the proper section and learn to know the project itself. 

If someone advises you that they have found the "best" still making your own judgment is the best.
Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
there is a lot of unuseful project in the bounty section ,
so please tell us your favorite bounties based on thier project , and participant ...
Pages:
Jump to: