Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now? - page 5. (Read 742 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 02:46:32 PM
I think now we should wait for the market to stabilize. We can not buy a coin and tomorrow we wake up that dropped by 50%.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 05, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
What are the best coins to buy right now?
When I checked the price of RISE today, the first thing to cross my mind was: "BUY". RISE is still a huge bargain at this point in the market. BUY and HODL!!!! 🚀🚀🚀
Isn't the price dip because Bittrex decided to delist them? Bittrex delisting pretty much always kills a coin's price, at least temporarily, so I would be pretty wary of buying
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
When I checked the price of RISE today, the first thing to cross my mind was: "BUY". RISE is still a huge bargain at this point in the market. BUY and HODL!!!! 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 966
February 05, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
all coin its good buy right now like xrp, eth, waves, xlm..sell in april or may, i think it takes more profit
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
to be honest if you are diligent in reading, there are many thread and questions similar to yours here.
this one Best crypto to buy now?

now is the perfect time to heaping coins in your cart. almost all the coin is weakened
if for  long term I suggest you btc, eth, and ripple or all the major coins that already have a high cruising range
and if for short term I suggest you a new coin entered to market that has a chance to rise further but slightly risked!
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 05:15:28 AM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.
Activity: 224
February 05, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
Due to the dip-time I just loaded my coinbase account with more money. Hopefully this week I can buy more coins. So I'm mostly going into the bigger ones with a good marketcap already, since I don't want to gamble too much. Lower risk, but less reward. I'm looking to invest some more in XRP and XLM. Probably also ADA, since those projects really look promising and I know they have a good team behind their projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 05, 2018, 04:27:18 AM
It makes more sense to wait a little more cash. But as the market signals improvement, I will buy 1-ICX and 2-0x.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
to be honest if you are diligent in reading, there are many thread and questions similar to yours here.

a lot of coins are worth buying at this time, but I advise you to buy coins that have a good reputation, favored many people and have survived long ago.
Activity: 44
February 04, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: