Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now? - page 2. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:46:16 AM
Buy ETH for now, if your planning to buy or invest some tokens from ICOs get ETH for your self, most of the ICOs prefers ETH as payment not credit card or bank transactions. And keep some bitcoin with you, price is a little bit cheaper today.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
February 14, 2018, 12:45:57 AM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.

This is interesting but I just wonder if we can tap big influencers and if big influencers are willing to join in because as per experienced, big influencers are the ones who are being outreached to by brands and site owners to collaborate with. Big influencers are already comfortable with the level of their influence that they will just wait and check their emails when someone wants to work or advertise with them.
Activity: 66
February 14, 2018, 12:39:23 AM
Try looking into utility coins. Take VLB for example. The team behind it has people from IBM, basically granddads of modern blockchain, so there's confidence in the project. And, since they release very limited number of coins and the coins have a very useful utility for companies, theres a good chance they will want to buy them off your hands. Might wanna check it out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 13, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
don't know for sure because of all the coins it costs is falling but for coins with the greatest chances of generating profit and I don't think there is on xlm.

Again the value bumping and fluctuating in the market from the past 3 days. We need to find the best project in token itself to make the more money luckily to go ahead with the pre-sale tokens when they launch the project itself.
I suggest some known coin have the potential to bump more than 10 USD in future.
Please invest on IOTA, STELLER, ADA and TRX. These coins have the more potential than any coins in the top 100 market.
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
Now many altcoins are best to buy watch coin market cap and buy lotofcoins In fact Ethereum, neo.waves and monero are best of this year
Activity: 34
February 13, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
I am currently betting everything on Nióbio Cash, a Brazilian mining crypto that will be launched in the crex24 exchange on February 19th. Excellent project and a promising future.
Activity: 182
February 13, 2018, 01:05:11 PM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
February 13, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
Look for coins with coming forks or airdrops, ETC for example has an airdrop in early march and the price has been climbing, it could follow the same price action trend that NXT did.

Also LTC has a coming fork also on the 19th, aside from the actual free coins these type of coins are great to speculate on.

if your looking at smaller cap alts, i think masternode coins hold their value against bitcoin better than any others

Also I think FCT is undervalued....but same argument can be made about several more. Good luck
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 13, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
What are the best coins to buy right now?

Never take advice from anyone about investing or what will happen in the future. Go do your homework and come to your own conclusion.
Personally I believe any project with strong technical background and a high performing team could be a good long-term investment, but that’s my opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
Perhaps this is the right advice!On my experience it was like this:I wanted to buy bitcoin when it cost 3500$!I consulted with my friends,but they dissuaded me!And after a while bitkoin cost 20000$!It was very disappointing!So,that exactly no one can predict, and we can only guess!
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
February 13, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
What are the best coins to buy right now?

Never take advice from anyone about investing or what will happen in the future. Go do your homework and come to your own conclusion.
Personally I believe any project with strong technical background and a high performing team could be a good long-term investment, but that’s my opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
February 13, 2018, 01:38:04 AM
with the dip market now, it is hard to choose a right coin to buy. I do not invest based on trend, I just focus on the coins which have the support from the project. Those are really good coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 01:28:38 AM
I believed in ethereum so much although its price is quite expensive already. I would like to believe in utn although I do not have much of it but as what I could see and read with the periodic updates from utn it has the potential to be one of the huge and well known token in the future. Utn developer is very active also which is a very good sign.
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 12, 2018, 10:12:35 PM
If course the Bitcoin. You should buy it now because the price is low. Just wait the price will increase so you can get your profit. But it is really Important to invest in a Cryptocurrency because it should have the potential to rise in the market.
Bitcoin itself is an expensive coin!And to make a big profit in the hope that its rate will grow very well,you need to invest a large amount! If there is not a lot of money,it is better to buy cheap but promising coins!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 09:56:02 PM
If course the Bitcoin. You should buy it now because the price is low. Just wait the price will increase so you can get your profit. But it is really Important to invest in a Cryptocurrency because it should have the potential to rise in the market.
Activity: 136
February 12, 2018, 08:11:07 PM
don't know for sure because of all the coins it costs is falling but for coins with the greatest chances of generating profit and I don't think there is on xlm.
Activity: 99
February 12, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
NEO, Ethereum, Monero, Dash and Qtum buy as stable and big marketcap.. RPX, QLC - good coins based NEO platform
Maybe Binance Coin and KuCoin Shares yet
Activity: 238
February 12, 2018, 07:34:19 PM
Ethereum you can buy now.
the future of Ethereum will increase and this could be in the future assets
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 06:24:02 PM
I think Ethereum still cheap for now, but alway "don't put your eggs in one basket".
Agree with that, not necessary that put all the money we have in just a single investment or coin. Because we really don't know the possible outcomes for this in the incoming years, maybe it will stay us for long or it will dump totally.
You may consider those coins that are in good market trend because there is no reason that you will be fail, but be sure you are willing to risk your money in crypto.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 12, 2018, 06:19:29 PM
I think the most reasonable coin to invest in these times is the waves. the value of the waves has risen by 16 dolars, will be the same again
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
February 12, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
I think that one of the coins in the level that can be invested now is definitely Lux.  The price has dropped enough and I think that in the future Lux can get even higher.
Pages:
Jump to: