Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best exchanges? - page 4. (Read 558 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 22, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
In my opinion, bitfinex and binance are the best exchanges. I dont heard any issues about it even now. And i dont experience anything negative about it. So i recommend binance and bitfinex at all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 07:54:18 PM
Etherdelta is a great exchanger. I have used it for quite sometime now and it has been great. The only thing you have to watch out for is, as always, be cautious when on exchangers. Ether delta is beauiful
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
February 22, 2018, 07:49:55 PM
Poloniex had a lot of issues last summer, that is why they receive such huge flack as of late but generally they are decent as an exchange. However, I myself prefer trading mainly on Binance now but that is purely because they have most of the alts I had as of late. As long as the exchange doesn't scam me and has sufficient funds I could honestly care less, I traded XRB on Bitgrail and that worked out excellent. For me in that regard, there is no best exchange, just exchanges.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 07:01:35 PM
There are still lots of exchange places besides poloniex which is good including me, I used to use redeem such as bittrex, hitbtc, and also etherdelta I often use the place of exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
February 22, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Ive been using poloniex with no issues but i keep hearing its not good. Whats the general concensus on the best exchanges?

I used to use Poloniex a lot and had good experiences with them and liked the platform. The main things that made me switch was they stopped their chat box so you could no longer have real time conversations on the exchange with other customers and secondly I heard that some people were having problems with withdrawals and support.

I decided to switch over to Bitfinex which I liked a lot too and they also had IOTA on that exchange which I wanted to buy. Then they stopped allowing US customers so I had to switch again.

This time I chose Binance. I really like Binance so far because they have a lot of good coins and their platform is good.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
February 22, 2018, 06:49:56 PM
Ive been using poloniex with no issues but i keep hearing its not good. Whats the general concensus on the best exchanges?

Welcome to the forum and the bitcoin world. I have a resource that might be very valuable for you...

Check out Exchanges Overview on CryptoCompare.com

They list loads of the exchanges available for a lot of cryptocurrencies. You can sort by their rating system and see which coins are supported by each exchange.

As you continue your search keep in mind that your Country of residence may impact the exchanges that are available to you. Good luck!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: