Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best icos in july august and september 2018 - page 3. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
 Recently I have invested in NagriCoin to buy organic fertilizers for my garden. I have been following this project for a long time and got acquainted with all the results of testing the product. Guess only 7 years! NagriCoin is going cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. And their organic fertilizers will be sold all over the world. So it's a profitable investment. The growth of plants after it is amazing can't wait to apply it in my garden
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think Multivac is a great project.  The authors of the project intend to provide flexibility and scalability of the platform by introducing a simpler UTXO model than Zilliqa and OmniLedger. Third-party developers will be able to choose between shards to meet their needs, whether it's increased security or high speed.
Particular attention is paid to the balance of the platform between simplicity, accessibility and the potential of the benefits that it can bring to the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 86
Cryptocurrency exchange is a businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies. They can be market makers that typically take the bid/ask spreads as transaction commissions for their services or simply charge fees as a matching platform.A bitcoin exchange market is a digital marketplace where traders can buy and sell bitcoins using various fiat currencies or altcoins. A bitcoin currency exchange is an online platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency.
The currency exchange benefits from its services either through setting the exchange rate or taking a commission.The foreign exchange market is a global online network where traders buy and sell currencies. It sets the exchange rates for currencies with floating rates.A currency exchange is a business or financial institution that has the legal right to exchange one currency for another currency to its customers. A currency exchange can be a stand-alone business or may be part of the services proposed by a bank or other financial institution.CRYPTOOFYOU is a trading platform opened like other platforms . The community can trade coin on it for up to 100 first coins. CRYPTOOFYOU is a new trading platform, so there are more features to support the customers. It is integrated with many features that allow investment and coin deposit to help you optimize the storage of coin on your platform.ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.We are running real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
It's difficult to know good projects nowadays due to plenty of scam projects that have taken over the space. It's important that you do enough due diligence before investing in any ICO no matter the hype.
Activity: 98

Check the signature! The project has already expanded widely, has concluded many agreements with companies in Korea and China. Community is not small, and the idea is interesting - it continues to attract people. I consider the option safe, so recommended.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
If you are looking for the best ICO that you can have this September, You can check out AllSporter they have a very solid team and great concept. Better to catch up the presale to get the token on it's best value. Do your own research and thanks me later.  Wink
Activity: 294
There are a lot of good ico the only thing you need is to do your research and choose the good ico for you to invest and earn a lot of profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Maybe ICO Spatium is #1 this Summer because it's Ian Balina's hidden gem project with codename "Belarus" but DYOR.
Activity: 73
I really like HOQU, OmiseGo, Telcoin and Ethereum. In my opinion, these coins can show a good profit in September 2018. From ICO projects I can advise you SpringRole.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
its hard to find the best ICO now,, my friend
but, i think when an ICO project can reach the soft cap the project is good because not all ICO can reach their soft cap now,,
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I want invest some amount of money in good icos going on Where ever i check iam getting different answers of good ico. So tell me some very good icos which you believe in. I will filter out from all the reply

JINBI ICO is ending soon on July 26, 2018 so don’t miss it! Many new projects keep entering the #crypto space and it’s hard to pick the good ones and not to get fooled by scams. I like this project it will be a big success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think Yumerium might be the best ICO to invest in. Just check out their company Subdream Studios and VR Plus. The guys are HUGE. They already released great games and about the release their one of the best game Cryptomine.
there are a lot of ico companies on the market that have good prospects in the future. It all depends on the ability of investors. The fact is that because of the poor state of the market, few people want to spend their bitcoins and efirium on investments.
Vanig is a very good project in the field of online commerce and it is open to selling ICOs, the amount of investment attracted at this time is very good. I think investors can consider this project. The remaining time to buy ICO is 25 days, more details can be found at the official website of the project: https://vanig.io/
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
I think Yumerium might be the best ICO to invest in. Just check out their company Subdream Studios and VR Plus. The guys are HUGE. They already released great games and about the release their one of the best game Cryptomine.
there are a lot of ico companies on the market that have good prospects in the future. It all depends on the ability of investors. The fact is that because of the poor state of the market, few people want to spend their bitcoins and efirium on investments.

They sold out 225 Million YUM tokens in their first 4 phase! So, we can say there are some quite amount of investors for it. Cool
Activity: 512
Activity: 168
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
Activity: 101
Aspiring crypto investors in quest of a potential investment platform need not look further. Leading crypto expert Sydney Ifergan is highly recommending INGOT Coin ICO which has just started this month, following a $40 million raised at its Pre-ICO stage. The FIRST of its kind, INGOT represents a revolutionary all-inclusive ecosystem based on blockchain technology which is pioneering the integration of the new crypto world with the traditional financial industry.
The INGOT Coin ICO has commenced on July 1, 2018 and will continue till August 11, 2018. A dandy 25% discount is available for early investors.
“INGOT is all set to wage a revolution in the crypto sphere and has all the potential to be one among the top 10 crypto coins in near future. The best part about it is that it’s going to redefine the entire financial industry and not just the crypto scene and for better. INGOT has created the first ecosystem that will link the crypto markets with conventional financial markets with the aim to eliminate inefficiencies plaguing the current financial scene. More precisely, INGOT has developed a blockchain based one-stop futuristic ecosystem which allows participants to perform & execute transactions just as per their specific financial needs. No wonder, such a visionary platform has already earned the trust of thousands of smart investors and its ongoing ICO stage offers another great opportunity for a lucrative investment in the crypto space”, stated Sydney Ifergan.
Speaking further, he stressed the IC ecosystem will deploy Smart Contracts to execute different contracts whilst eliminating the unwanted involvement of intermediaries and external interferences.
“What I also love about the INGOT ecosystem is its mission to transform trades, settlements & payments & make them instant- by eliminating 3rd party intermediaries who usually delay the whole process.”
INGOT Coin is a holistic ecosystem comprising of 6 main components-
IC Digital Bank- It will extend 24/7 automatic payment processing facility with high-end web-based custodial services managing IC Brokerage & IC Exchange Duties- alongside everyday online banking services.
IC Brokerage- It assures a powerful hub of liquidity, efficient market pricing as well as easy access to all sorts of financial products.
IC Exchange- It serves as one single platform for the INGOT ICO and also for a full-fledged all-inclusive exchange. The Exchange will not only list all major & latest coins but also allow trading of financial instruments.
IC Wallet- It stands the custodial for all INGOT Coin cryptocoin holders. The wallet is geared to create a highly secured environment for all stakeholders through multi sig & cold storage facilities.
IC ICO Accelerator- It is aimed to assist different blockchain projects in issuance & creation of the ICOs through effective collaboration with leading advisors, law firms and specialized marketing firms.
IC Crypto Certifier- It is committed to empower market participants via supporting them with industry-leading certifications in the crypto markets.
INGOT Coin is launched and operated by a highly equipped squad of seasoned financially certified individuals with years of experience in banking, brokerage, fund managing as well as exchanges in conventional & crypto currency environments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
if according to my estimation also ethereum which will succeed in next month sir besides bitcoin kalo seen progress from now, because what if bitcoin rise then coin eth will also follow suit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Origo network and Aergo . Very good in the other. I hope I can invest. Korean projects teams are much better.
Activity: 532
The first thing that appears in my mind, When I'm here on the Eloncity Project is the electronics field! That's is true! That's so Great! I hope everyone will know about this project and it will definitely be a great ICO in August.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
I recomend noiz chain. Noiz chain is a platform for advertising exchange and with noiz chain advertising will be safe from scam. Noiz also have a legit team which you can see them on their youtube channel. The project is needed for digital world. Another good ico probably is blackbox.
Pages:
Jump to: