Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best ICOs to buy right now? - page 2. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Due  to modern technology almost all day to day people transaction are done through internet or using the pos terminal and Eligma ICO is here to promote e-business. However, the have a lot of good features coming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Merculet - created to lead the transformation of turning the information-based internet into the value-based internet.
Unibright - first unified framework for blockchain based business integration.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
The only project in which I would invest at the moment in such a bad market is DFINITY. But unfortunately they canceled the public sale of tokens
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Investigate several different sources before investing in a crypto money. You can also base your thoughts on other investors, but do not act completely on the ideas of others. Let me come to my investment-seeking; According to research, VeChain (VEN) has a lot of positive opinions about coin and there are reports that it is going to partnership with many companies. By doing some research, you can decide to invest in this crypto currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
lccx.io seems really reliable product, adressing important crypto security issues, they work with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in London, so it will prevent the unpredictable jurisdiction. It is keeping client fund in offline mode using cold storage vaults for 60% - 75% percent of clients crypto assets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
At the time of the sensitive market, the safest investment is to invest in BTC and ETH instead of investing in ICOs because it is risky. If you want to invest in ICOs, then research Dehedge, it is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. Investing in this ICO will avoid risk for you when spending money to invest.
Activity: 406
I think the ICO investment is based on luck, there are many potential ICOs but still rely on your feelings to make a decision. I think you should be more involved in the Crypto market to learn more and analyze yourself choosing a proper ICO project.
Activity: 1210
for today, I see a lot of good ICO and have a very high sales, and I think the good ICO that is still running now is LCCX, NTOK, SRINTX, Ziggurat, and Cryptokami.

The ICO I mentioned has the potential for great success. because it has a vision, prospects and also a clear background
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
I would not recommend you to get in any of them at the moment.
The market is just crazy for them. I have seen ICOs do under 10x as soon as they hit exchanges.
Me careful mate! Not all icos are arcblock hah

under x10? What does it mean?

A coin that started at $0,01 went to -$0,10?

How does it work? Lol, my brain just exploded because of this incredibly crapy post.
Activity: 240
I would not recommend you to get in any of them at the moment.
The market is just crazy for them. I have seen ICOs do under 10x as soon as they hit exchanges.
Me careful mate! Not all icos are arcblock hah
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
Lately market is so fragile and too risky. People are afraid of making new investments. Because most of the new coins are below their ico price right now. Personally i will not invest in an ico until i see the evidence of bull market. Tho if you are planing to invest in one you should check Rosca and bob’s repair, these two have potential to be very good in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What are the best ICOs to buy right now?
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Merit: 117
https://hycon.io/

The hardcap is much higher because it is too loud. Korean citizens could not invest because they were forbidden.
Activity: 532
ICOs need to be analyzed in detail. In recent times, scam ICOs are increasing and continuing to increase. Most whitelists are long before the ICO date. This makes registration difficult. I think the best way to make money is to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 336
I like Omnitude and Signals which are both currently ongoing and have experienced teams running the project.
Activity: 74

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
Activity: 154
The best upcoming ICO is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Which project you want support ? These are good ico for this month to may :
1. Repux : market place for data and repux token will be the utility token on its platform. Ico end 3 days from now.
2. Essentia : this project ia for making digital identity simpel we can connect most all dapp in to one platform essentia one. The ico is to be announce in april
3. Ishook : the project is for building social cryptocurrencies along with wallet on it.
Merit: 15
I like Seele, Unibright and NEX will be launched in early April, DYOR and invest
Activity: 378
What are the best ICOs to buy right now?
Betex is a leading platform for P2P financial derivatives trading. This allows users to place bets on future changes against each other.
I advise you to buy betex, for token price is now $ 3.
You can see the details here:
https://betexlab.com
Pages:
Jump to: