Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best project for investing in 2020? - page 2. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
The best option for you if to go to the coinmarket and try to checl the kinds of there and research the details about the coin and make differences and after that you can choose the 3 or 4 coins that you want to get or to have and wait to price rise and you can earn more money . Don't forget to add ethereum to your list because it is a good coin.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
Tron is a good cryptocurrency to consider. The platform has been growing and they made an acquisition of Steemit and BitTorrent, and despite the challenges they have had with these, I still believe that they are one of the best options for anyone to consider. You already have Bitcoin, another cryptocurrency you shouldn’t neglect is Ethereum. It’s the second biggest cryptocurrency in the world, and most of the times it’s a good choice for any investor.

Another good cryptocurrency to invest your money in this 2020 is DASH. A blog once hinted that Dash might still benefit , despite the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, because people might start adopting it for transaction. I am not sure about that, because I have always expected people to adopt Bitcoin and no other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
I like for invest in this year btc eth and atom make be excited Because i never invest new project in this year 2020. I was lossing my money before year 2019 so be carefully i will take right project for my invest. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
IQ.Cash already has a lot of markets, and it's already listed on dicoinmarketcap. try to see and explore from this project. if it's something you're looking for, then don't hesitate to it. Well, I just believe in projects that have been listed in several large markets. however, if looking for a new altcoin, this is an opportunity.
IQ Cash is a masternode project that has existed for a long time in the market. If you look at its chart, the price has increased more than 10 times from the bottom. And the current price is still quite low, if we have spare cash we can invest in it. But I recommend prioritizing investing in top altcoins in coinmarketcap to be safe and get more profits.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
IQ.Cash already has a lot of markets, and it's already listed on dicoinmarketcap. try to see and explore from this project. if it's something you're looking for, then don't hesitate to it. Well, I just believe in projects that have been listed in several large markets. however, if looking for a new altcoin, this is an opportunity.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Don't like this project because totally slow developer team, i asked their telegram when IEO finished but everyday same announcement after hardcap raised. How it's funny, this is only one project right here unknown date for IEO process.
Yes, this is indeed a very funny project in the history of the bounty, because they make illogical rules and do not specify a definite date for the IEO to finish, although the announcement must wait for the hardcap, but it will feel funny if the hardcap will not be reached.  Grin
And I'm sure they will never complete the hardcap. They gave the hardcap too high and their exchange was a lousy exchange. No one will be stupid and invest in such exchanges, I believe this exchange will be collapsed this year
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Don't like this project because totally slow developer team, i asked their telegram when IEO finished but everyday same announcement after hardcap raised. How it's funny, this is only one project right here unknown date for IEO process.
Yes, this is indeed a very funny project in the history of the bounty, because they make illogical rules and do not specify a definite date for the IEO to finish, although the announcement must wait for the hardcap, but it will feel funny if the hardcap will not be reached.  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
try investing in emirex token because this token has entered the marketn maybe this is good and another one in the origin protocol
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/emirex-token
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/origin-protocol
Exactly, this is a bullshit exchange and a bullshit project in this market. I don't understand why they kept IEO until finishing the hardcap. If they want to achieve that goal, I think they need to wait at least the next 10-20 years
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
try investing in emirex token because this token has entered the marketn maybe this is good and another one in the origin protocol
Do you mean EMIREX?

In fact, I am not sure about investing in EMRX because it is due to a small volume and it will not make a big pump when the market is recovering, yes, even though it has been listed on the Hitbtc exchange, but I cannot guarantee it because my beliefs are less certain.

OGN is a good coin but now there has been a fairly deep decline and at the beginning it was stated to have a good increase, but if it has been traded in binance it will definitely happen again.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
BTC is always a good investment in this market, so you just need to focus on Bitcoin and invest in it. And if you have a lot of budget, you can diversify your investment, invest in the top altcoins in this market to make more profits.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Hi guys,
I have one bitcoin and I want to invest it in 3 or 4 projects that have a good potential for return of investments. And because of existing a lot of projects, I hope that you suggest to me some projects according to your visions so I can study them and choose which I can invest in.
Thank you.
Btc is already a good investment.  If only to increase your portfolio with different coins.  And here are great prospects for investment.  In any case, only you think.  In-depth analysis is the most important thing in your situation.  Listen to the tips and make your own conclusions.  For a trader, the best option is investing in exchange tokens. Please write what results have been achieved at the moment.  If it is not hard for you.
Activity: 925
I do not know if you have actually invested or not but if you are yet to I would suggest you visit coinmarketcap and stick to top 50 at least. The virus disrupting everywhere now is not making things easy for anyone so instead of taking risks with upcoming projects it is better to invest in the ones which have already been developed, have good team and still improving. On this note, if I am to suggest, then ETH, BNB and ADA are good; you are still welcome to do yours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
I prefer choosing my lists from top 50 on coinmarketcap, going for new altcoins is taking biggest risks in crypto space, new projects are very unrealistic this days, they show the world what they are trying to accomplish but it's mostly all lies
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
Behold, any new projects that manages to survive the bear run will bring bigger profits, most new coins aren't doing great when it comes to value or ROI and they are cheaper but once a new strong bullrun comes around the coins will bring the biggest returns
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If you ask me, I am definitely not going to invest in any of the smaller projects. The risk is simply not worth taking. First and foremost, my choice of investment would be Bitcoin. Apart from Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies in which I would invest include Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Binance Coin (BNB), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Monero (XMR), Houbi Token and Cardano (ADA).
Activity: 971
Merit: 1
With the state of things in the space currently, it is better to wait to let all the dust settles. There is one thing that I believe most of the projects that survives this year fiasco would be a good investment for 2021. I am saying 2021 because it would be very difficult for people to make  huge gains this year because of the loss of jobs over the world
it seems to me that due to the fact that people are now losing jobs they will use the money that they saved for a long time to use to invest in online education or if a person has a lot of money then during this epidemic he will look for a way to increase his capital and invest

Online education is a very interesting and innovative thing. To date, the problems have overwhelmed the world due to this virus, so it is a fairly popular and promising option for development.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
With the state of things in the space currently, it is better to wait to let all the dust settles. There is one thing that I believe most of the projects that survives this year fiasco would be a good investment for 2021. I am saying 2021 because it would be very difficult for people to make  huge gains this year because of the loss of jobs over the world
it seems to me that due to the fact that people are now losing jobs they will use the money that they saved for a long time to use to invest in online education or if a person has a lot of money then during this epidemic he will look for a way to increase his capital and invest
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I have one bitcoin and I want to invest it in 3 or 4 projects that have a good potential for return of investments. And because of existing a lot of projects, I hope that you suggest to me some projects according to your visions so I can study them and choose which I can invest in.
Bitcoin alone is a really good choice and you’re not going to regret that one. You’re likely to make profit from Bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency in the market, though altcoins tends to bring more profit when they increase, and same thing with loss; the loss is too much when it starts to fall. I don’t know about Ethereum, but it has a scaling problem and everyone already knows that, it’s like an open secret. You can still invest in it if you want.

Another one is Litecoin, and it’s going to make a really good choice. Litecoin is like the silver in the cryptocurrency market, while BTC is the gold. Others are Tezos, Binance coin (BNB), Basic Attention Token, Monero.
I have removed Litecoin from the list of top altcoins in this market, for me litecoin has come to an end and its price will not be able to increase since halving in 2019. If you want invest in litecoin then I believe that it will be difficult for you to make a profit with it, rather than investing in other altcoins that you have listed it is ETH, BNB ..
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Pages:
Jump to: