Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best ways to get your hands on Bitcoin without spending thousands? - page 2. (Read 241 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
for some work or for free

Bitcoin is money.
There are few sites where you can work for Bitcoin, but last time I've checked they were mostly full of pay-per-click offers.
There are faucets giving out some satoshi.
But...

Bitcoin is money.
In the days you may have earned 100s of Bitcoin, those 100s of bitcoin may have been pretty close to no monetary value. If you wasted those, tough luck.
Nobody sane will give you 50k USD worth of Bitcoin only to be nice. Never did. Stop having unrealistic expectations. Faucets give you so small amounts that you may need months until you get to withdraw (if it's not a scam faucet where you won't withdraw at all) and the amount may not be bigger than 10$ (after months, remember?)

Again, Bitcoin is money.
If you want to work for Bitcoin, fine. But if you only want (any kind of) "money", it may be easier for you to find yourself a day job. And if you want to invest and you think it worth it, then you can invest too. But that's not a must.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
You can buy a fraction of a Bitcoin with a fraction of the thousands that you would've spent for an entire Bitcoin.

In 2012-ish faucets were giving whole Bitcoins but that doesn't exist anymore. If any sites tells you that, its probably too good to be true.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.

Do you guys know any platforms or websites where Bitcoin whales are giving away Bitcoins in exchange for some work or for free? I remember when I was 12 years old you could for example solve a captcha, help people with small things, donate something to a fundraiser and with that get a reward in Bitcoin or are all of these things in the past and no more bitcoin sharing is happening at all?
Funny thing is that I had about 500 Bitcoins when I was 12 years old by sometimes mining with my old pc and participating in random events just for fun, not knowing that this mysterious coin would change my life forever when I am older, heck the fact that 1 coin can cover all my college expenses still haunts me to this day.   Undecided

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: