Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Bitcoin change me to be the money whore. i'm actually having almost 50 bitcoin in my pouch. It gives me a lot of return. How the majority of early adopters already changed their life caused by the crypto itself.
Mostly of the crypto change the life of lucky person just like me. And crypto is everything right now.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Bitcoin he can change my life i can earn money wit my self and I managed my time here with my kids and the biggest can change  I can learned about bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
For people looking in the outside I have not changed much, I still do the same things and behave in the same way but when I look at my earnings and my savings my life has changed dramatically, before I had no savings and now the amount of money I have saved is considerable and if the price of bitcoin keeps going up my financial situation will be in the best shape of my life.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0

i start bitcoin later [this year] and gain good amount.

really it’s good coin and learn many from this site hope to start mining next year.

Biggest changes when price was 3,000$ and not buy more bitcoins
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332

The biggest changes with bitcoin experience is that it makes one expect extra money from time to time especially when you are in a campaign. It also brings some level of seriousness especially when you are not paid after not being qualified for payment, so you get better next time.

Moreso, it is a very good source for additional money for the family upkeep ,even buying and holding is profitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Bitcoin has actually taught me few things much earlier which I should have learned much later when I would have actually earned money. At the beginning I used to just spend vigorously without even thinking anything . But now I know when to spend and when to save. Also later on I realized that Bitcoin is not something to spend. It's something to save for years and make huge profits
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
The biggest change in my life which was happened by BTC is that now I'm totally selfdependent. I don't need to depend for money on others.Also I don't need to go to a office or to hear boss's orders.
So i am enjoying the real freedom in my word.
Activity: 420
I left my work at office. Now I can organize my day the way I like. I can go for a walk when people are doing their 9 to 5. It gave me more freedom
Activity: 134
Bitcoin became a part of my routine since i joined this forum. Bitcoin serves as a source of extra income to me and it helped me with my finances and at the same time I can my practice my english.
Activity: 210
busy in real life, long post gap is understandable
Learning how to comprehend properly and learn how to construct sentence properly and improve my grammatical skills and communication skills as well. apart from that i also improved my time management, work is really hard and I have no time to read and join the discussions here on Bitcoin talk but im really trying hard to improve my time management, as of now i can stay for 1 hour per day or 2 hour per day or skip times just to read and post here and of course to learn more about cryptocurrency, i cannot say that i am perfect but i am really trying hard to be one of the best contricutor and member/asset of this forum.
Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
Everyone has a story. I came across Bitcoin through a ponzi with which I made no money. Months later, I remembered about Bitcoin and started researching about it and other means of earning and came across this forum.

Since then I've learnt much more about the coin and still learning. Knowledge of Bitcoin has afforded me the confidence to apply my personal skills to meet my needs. Also, it has created a whole new network of friends, clients and acquaintances for me.

I've learnt some and I'm still learning more. I've learnt that I can take charge of every situation by studying and applying what I have learnt.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

As l am starting l want my life to be a progressive life. As l saw now in our place that their life change because of bitcoin. Even students in our place get a budget for their school needs. All of them in our place are earning bitcoin. Bitcoin provide their needs. Most of people there has no job and here comes bitcoin now offers income to anyone who is interested to have income.
Activity: 134
The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: