Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest problem of teenagers nowadays? - page 13. (Read 2527 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 102
Well at the expense of independence, this was mine, there is and will be.
it seems to me lately the problem of adolescents is an intimate relationship.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think, that the biggest problem for teenagers is to find oneself and not to try to imitate society...although, perhaps, this is a problem not only for teenagers but also for adults
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Not having future anxiety,
social media,
low battery,
no life purpose... These are the biggest problems Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Teenage years are a serious test for the child and his parents. Adolescents often argue with their parents, they are trying to achieve greater autonomy and minimum control by adults. This is a natural step, however, parents in this period have to face disrespect for themselves.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Luven Diagnostic
Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?

I think the main problem is social media. If they didn't spend that much time online they would have rather more interesting life without the pathos!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I think the biggest problem the teenagers are facing is the entitlement mentality, sometimes we as parents tend to be over protective and we give everything to our children,and forget to tell them that the world doesn't owe them anything and they need to work hard for themselves and their future, Teenagers nowadays can't handle anxiety and depression very well which leads to suicide.
Activity: 229

the juvenile delinquency that I worry about most is the respect for the elderly because without any respect, the teenager will be difficult to control so that the teenager freely doing bad things because there is no sense of hesitation to anyone they will even feel proud to do things bad thing.
Activity: 266
Many young people these days as I notice are very intelligent unlike in my generation but the problem is their laziness, youth has still the creativeness and iq to be qualified as prodigy but the problem is most of them are easily get bored.
Activity: 101
I think the biggest problem of teenagers is inadequate education  Undecided
Activity: 50
I think these are the biggest problem of teenagers ,Stress,Bullying,Depression,Cyber Addiction,Drinking and Smoking,Teen Pregnancy,Underage Sex,Child Abuse

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
biggest problem that the world face is the premarital sex, children should be educate even at young age now, we cant stop teens to do sex, we must accept that  coz we were not with them 24/7 what we can do is to teach them how to be on the stage where they can control their selves if not do it right to make sure that they will finish college unpregnant.
Activity: 21
too much homework is definitely a problem - my neighbour's daughter is a middle school student and she is constantly doing her homework  Sad
Activity: 24
Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?
Teenager nowadays do not have a goal , vision for future. bcz every field of study has been devaluing engineering, management sciences, commerce the scope is decreasing due to less job opportunities.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It can be ignorance, curiosity and pressure from their families. And also they might encounter bullying not only in school but even in their community or in social media as teenagers nowadays where so expose in the online world. They still need guide from their parents.
Activity: 238
I think the biggest problem for the generation born around the millenium is that they are growing with all those smart devices and social media surrounding them. Kids/ Teenager nowadays dont go out anymore to play nor do they learn practical things (tlaking about the majority, sure there are exceptions). They lack of creativity as well. But its not their fault, its the environment in which they grow up. I think that this is a pity and a development for the bad of mankind, we will have to face the consequences of that in 10 to 20 years.
Activity: 359
it's really different the teenagers now and old.
if i see from my side.
they have many problems of the way they want to show in public.
i mean the like to appear in perfect condition even the fact they don't have any money.
it mean fake appear.
another problem is about love. they like to show the romance in public.
because here, in my country, it's not used to.
it can be called cross culture.
Activity: 308
The biggest problems that a teenager may have today is his/her vices. Like gadgets , clothings , popularity in social media sites. Teenagers nowadays are being wild , they want  what is their mind tells them, they even into illegal activities , like illegal drugs , riots with other teenagers , also in killing. And also teenage pregnancy , they are into early parenthood.
Activity: 392
major problem of our teenagers is social media, fashion and the desire be heard and recognised by parents, government
Activity: 742

I think love is what they consider as their biggest problem where in is should be something that we should thankful for. Also, choosing wrong peers that influence teenagers that leads them to try different vices is also a problem because it may break and damage their lives, their studies and their future. Parents should guide their children during their teenage life.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
Addiction to social networks in my opinion. They are all into that not knowing how to communicate with others without emojis and filters.
And to technology and I mean bad technology like computer games and streams. I know people who spend half of their day playing games and then when they can't play because they're making food, eating or getting to bed they're watching other people play. Living like that makes you unable to achieve anything in life. Young people are like zombies nowadays and a great example of this was when that pokemon game came out. They were trespassing, walking in front of moving cars and doing other stupid things.
Pages:
Jump to: