Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the causes of climate change? - page 16. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 02:12:42 PM
Climate change in fact happens in every season, this is why the winter is cold while the summer is warm.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 01:25:18 PM
Human impact on the environment:
Deforestation
  The greenhouse effect of factories and plants, the creation of artificial reservoirs
  pollution of industrial waste and vital activity.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 08, 2017, 12:53:50 PM
I think climate change, also called global warming, refers to the rise in average surface temperatures on Earth.Other human activities, such as agriculture and deforestation, also contribute to the proliferation of greenhouse gases that cause climate change.
Give me the importance of your opinion.

First of all, this is the pollution of the atmosphere. Additionally nuclear weapon tests affect the climate much and cause its changes.
Activity: 140
December 08, 2017, 02:21:12 AM
One could be pollution and abuse of nature such as tree cutting.  Abuse of use of environmental resoursces.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 10:39:53 AM
Earth's temperature depends on the balance between energy entering and leaving the planet’s system. When incoming energy from the sun is absorbed by the Earth system, Earth warms. When the sun’s energy is reflected back into space, Earth avoids warming. When absorbed energy is released back into space, Earth cools. Many factors, both natural and human, can cause changes in Earth’s energy balance, including.
Activity: 224
November 29, 2017, 10:08:12 AM
The earths climate can be affected by natural factors that are external to the climate system,such as changes in volcanic activity,solar output,and the earth's orbit around the sun of these, the two factors relevent on timescale s of contemporary climate change are changes in volcanic activity and changes in solar radiation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
November 29, 2017, 09:42:56 AM
The number one reason of climate change on earth are the fluctuations in the sun's activity. You can determine that by observing also climate change on other planets of the solar system.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 09:57:50 AM
I think climate change, also called global warming, refers to the rise in average surface temperatures on Earth.Other human activities, such as agriculture and deforestation, also contribute to the proliferation of greenhouse gases that cause climate change.
Give me the importance of your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: