Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges of developed nations nation? - page 2. (Read 170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
Yeah, I get that it is simple to read the news and see stuff about voting or sanctions in developed countries, but they got their own big issues too, just not the same kinds.   I mean take the growing gap between the rich and poor, climate change messing stuff up more every year, populations getting older...  and things like that. 

So Id say while the specific issues might not be exactly the same there is still very real challenges these countries have to figure out.  The world is complicated, and every place has its own unique situation happening.
Activity: 154
Merit: 84
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Recently thier have been lots of issues going on in most developing countries ranging from poverty, insecurity, bad govermence, poor power systems, bad road network, faulty justice system, drop in the value of most of their currency, poor educational systems and lots more. But most times the only serious news that seems like the problem of most developed country is always some minor tension during an election or a form of threat or sanction by another world power which become resolved within some space of time and it gets me asking  the question;

What's the major challenge that developed countries face?

Do we have similar issues I mentioned above as part of thier problem or is it that the are going through these challenge but choose not to make it known to the public ? 
Pages:
Jump to: