Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the characteristics of a shitcoin? - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Without development, most of the time you can analyze whether this project is shit coin from the code of GTIHUB.
Because if it's shit coin, the code is not updated in most cases.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
There are different levels of shitcoin.  The main one goes something like this.  No white paper, Anonymous steam, no product, announcement only Telegram.  Those are fairly obvious to spot.  The usually will also be making wild claims and promises.  And yes I invested in one of these before.  It was my first week in.  UGH.  5K GONE.  Thanks Artemine.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
I keep hearing people call a coin "shitcoin". I have seen some arguments regarding some coins being called a shitcoin but yet the same coin ends up being impressive in its growth in the market. I thought a shitcoin should be a coin with no potential or use. Can someone clarify for me on the term " shitcoin", it will be helpful for investment knowledge. Thanks

i think a coins with too much hype, and the coins didn't have any product also there is no active development inside the project
then, most of shitcoins will die in this bear market
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
The dangerous shitcoins have no product but some sort of prototype that's about to go live.  They have tons of marketing and slick graphics.  They may also have a white paper that is well done.  The lack of product is the one tell tell sign that you have to be careful.

I would just add an even bigger warning sign is a whitepaper written very poorly with bad grammar or poor English. Another sign to lookout for is a development team that is anonymous, i.e. no faces to their profiles, no LinkedIn additions, or simply a background that speaks of knowing little about the supposed product.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
The dangerous shitcoins have no product but some sort of prototype that's about to go live.  They have tons of marketing and slick graphics.  They may also have a white paper that is well done.  The lack of product is the one tell tell sign that you have to be careful.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
I keep hearing people call a coin "shitcoin". I have seen some arguments regarding some coins being called a shitcoin but yet the same coin ends up being impressive in its growth in the market. I thought a shitcoin should be a coin with no potential or use. Can someone clarify for me on the term " shitcoin", it will be helpful for investment knowledge. Thanks

Shitcoin is often used by people who believe that only Bitcoin should exist, but there is a part of truth on this, as there are many coins that are simply copycats with no technology and have no future nor team behind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
You want to invest in shitcoin so find out. The shitcoin nature is shit, but every shitcoin has the chance to become gold. It is important to know the options. Shitcoin offers more opportunities than any top coin. Hold shitcoin is also a far safer way for those with little capital.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
There are many signs to recognize shitcoins. The first is the exchange rate between shitcoins and ETH and BTC, usually with shitcoins the price will be very low. And the second sign is that shitcoins show signs of postponing listings on exchange floors or no plans for listings. The third sign is probably the exchange rate fluctuations when the market falls, with shitcoins, the exchange rate recovery rate seems to be no, the exchange rate will only decrease rather than increase.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Shitcoin is a term in the electronic money world used to describe a worthless Altcoin. In the first phase, due to FOMO psychology, the price of Shitcoin may be inflated by the positive impact of Bitcoin or the good news for the cryptocurrency community. But once the true nature of these Altcoins is apparent, shitcoin prices will fall dramatically.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
No development, no product (It have been developed in some periods but no result at all). Sometimes there was a project that over hyped, over rated and overvalued and it can be called as shitcoin too.

It has no product and those people are giving a high price for each of its token.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: