Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the common characteristics of successful people? - page 2. (Read 2863 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The common characteristics of successful people are hard work, creativity, good leadership, visionary.
Activity: 322
Successful people in many different areas of life but most of them have in common is the intelligence and understanding.
Activity: 31
Because 'being succesfull' is subjective.
Their is only one explaination when you are succesfull,
Which is being able to succesfully reaching your goals.
What goals you seek is up to you.

So to answer this question we must look to see what characterstics one had to reach this goal to become succesfull.
As to everyone has their own goals their are different kind of characteristics in place to become succesfull.

So if you share a goal that someone else already reached, you could look to the characteristics is some part of being succesfull. It doesnt mean that when you copy those characteriscs that you will be succesfull as the other. It also depends on envirement, network (friends), right time and place as some other factors like just being lucky.
Activity: 79
Being in the right place at the right time, having an idea at the right time in history, having parents with money who can back your business idea.
Activity: 112
How can a hopeless and successful guy can give some tips on becoming successful??  xD
Activity: 141
They never give up, usually rich people think in a way that is different, acting in different ways and feeling in different ways.

these words I got from Tung Desem Waringin
Activity: 102
The mind should be made such that we shouldn't ever think about loss ever and try to be victorious, whether or not we be able to or not
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
Intelligence, education, and hard work are some good qualities.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
It is patience and hard work. Any successful person has.

It's always hard for me to keep patience and consider having patience as the toughest thing.
Activity: 57
Work Hard!!!!

If you work hard you will learn many things which will bring experience and knowledge.

With knowledge and experience, you will get Success.

Cheers
Activity: 140
It is patience and hard work. Any successful person has.
Activity: 19
Without a doubt an ability to not be afraid of obstacles and mistakes, to get up after a fall.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
Hardwork and dedication can turn evenn a dull and unsuccessful brain to fertile and successful person
Activity: 46
I believe the two main characteristics are courage and persuasiveness  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 58
Its true that every successful persons in common, have some unsuccessful stories that they had overcame
Activity: 47
Probably good organization and persuasiveness in doing things everyday.
Activity: 98
As for me, successful people have such traits of character:
1. Curiosity. Successful people always ask questions.
2. Responsibility
3. Willingness to admit their mistakes. This is really difficult, but it is crucial for business and for the personal life.
4. Talent to unite good people. The successful person has connections to remarkable and interesting people
5. Willpower and self-discipline
6. Sense of humor
Activity: 70
We will discuss the characters issued by successful people. The characters you need and need in you. Let's discuss them one by one.
one). Self-esteem Self-esteem is a price feeling you love about yourself.
two). Confidence Confidence is a feeling of trust in ability and self.
tree). Unyielding attitude What happens if you are faced with an objection that makes you give up immediately in the middle of the road.
four). Trusting intuition At age people also equate intuition with conscience or conscience.
five). Creative that creative people are people who have unique creativity, whether they are visible or not (ideas, solutions, concepts).
six). Courageous bold is to have a steady heart and great confidence in the face of danger, difficulty, not fear (fear, wry).
seven).Passion is one thing or activity that you do without must or finish to do it.
eight). Action Not just wishful thinking, they immediately act to achieve their dreams.
nine). Commitment is the promise you make to yourself.
ten). Be grateful is a feeling of thanksgiving to God for something you have.
eleven). Resigned are those who do not think of the end result of every struggle they make.
twelve). Closer to Their Life (successful people) believe that what they accomplish in their lives is not the result of their own efforts, efforts and endeavors.
Activity: 16
Passionate, hardworking and drive!
Activity: 58
When I read lists such as this one, I want to see how I stack up against it. It feels good when I recognize qualities of success in myself. For the qualities that I don’t have, lists like these tell me what I need to work on.
Pages:
Jump to: