Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the effects of bitcoin on the world economy? - page 4. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Effects of bitcoin to those new rich people that came from the mid class of society will be spending their profit to buying whatever they want and I guess buying new homes and cars that they love. And that leads to the taxation for the government and will make the countries economy boosts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
since the bitcoin I see the purchasing power of the community increases, more and more new rich people who appear due to bitcoin, well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy since adany bitcoin until now whose price reaches 1600 $

let's share
The effects of bitcoin in the economy is that it gives people a source of income who needs money and it also reduces unemployed people in a country because bitcoin can be consider as a job that you are still earning money from it. That's why i hope bitcoin will stay longer so more people will be help by bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy

It doesnt effect the economy but it effect the people who uses bitcoin, people who are in bitcoin are into trading they gain wealth only for themselves and the profit that they get doesnt affect the economy of such country.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
I think it has no big effect on world economy because it is still little compared to world's biggest companies.

Which companies did you have in mind? Bitcoin is now larger than some of the biggest commercial banks, like Bank of America, Citibank and JP Morgan. It's bigger than AT&T, one of America's largest telecommunications companies. At this rate, it will outsize every company in the world by next year.

Currently, bitcoin has no effect on the world economy since it's decentralized. So the price of bitcoin will not affect any economy of any countries if the price of bitcoin drops down hard.

What does decentralization have to do with it? Apparently, institutions (read: Wall Street) are entering the market via GDAX, Gemini and now CBOE/CME and perhaps NASDAQ futures markets. That means that funds with major balance sheet exposure are now entering crypto markets. That's why the Futures Industry Association (big banks and brokers) recently warned regulators that the risks of bitcoin futures contracts haven't been properly studied. They think exposing massive balance sheets to such a young technology could add a new element of volatility to world markets.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
since the bitcoin I see the purchasing power of the community increases, more and more new rich people who appear due to bitcoin, well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy since adany bitcoin until now whose price reaches 1600 $

let's share
We cannot see the global effect of bitcoin in the first 5 years but I am sure that time will come, bitcoin will change the world. Bitcoin changes our life, status and economy. Bitcoin might reform the current problems in every country specially starvation and poverty. We can see the bright of tomorrow.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Nope, the world economy is not affected by bitcoin because they're not the ones handling bitcoin, they have no rule over it and that they are also not gaining from it. so those that are only affected by bitcoin are us investors/individuals
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
indirectly bitcoin affects the world economic growth, many people whose lives change due to bitcoin, either change it to be better or vice versa, but the government tends to turn a blind eye to this one commodity, even in some bitcoin countries in the block for used transactions, it is reasonable bitcoin in block as a means of exchange because it is feared will make the country's currency exchange rate will go down
This is true. There are positive and negative effect to the economy of each country. Bitcoin help those people who earns here in terms of good rates and exchange so they will be able to provide the needs of their families. However, i still believe that the government see's it's worth it's just that they want to regulate it so that it would be a help to their country's growth.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250

let's share
The effect is not and will not be, even those countries in which it is legalized it does not help them in solving their problems. So while these are all just words.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Currently, bitcoin has no effect on the world economy since it's decentralized. So the price of bitcoin will not affect any economy of any countries if the price of bitcoin drops down hard.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think it has no big effect on world economy because it is still little compared to world's biggest companies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
It has big effect in the world economy, especially in the poorer countries that they have to work to overseas to earn money so they could help their family, but if they know how to work here in bitcoin they dont need to go other country to earn money and to buy there demands in life. For instance if they earn here in bitcoin and they are continted of there income they dont have to go far country just only to earn money. Even if you are in your home you could work here.

However if more people are working here in bitcoin in the future there are many people will be rich to. And they could help their country to increase there economic.

Activity: 644
indirectly bitcoin affects the world economic growth, many people whose lives change due to bitcoin, either change it to be better or vice versa, but the government tends to turn a blind eye to this one commodity, even in some bitcoin countries in the block for used transactions, it is reasonable bitcoin in block as a means of exchange because it is feared will make the country's currency exchange rate will go down
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The effects of Bitcoin are positive. Because, by working here, everyone get money. It is one of biggest part of economy. Bitcoin helps to increase the economy on the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
For now, none effect but they will start to anticipate the effects ,so you might want to earn quickly what you want because they will , i can assure you, do something to fight or control the bitcoin and we will live an other big dump like the china ban
Activity: 293

let's share
Pages:
Jump to: