Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to invest? - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
There are about 4400+ cryptocurrencies are trading now a days. Among them Ethereum and Litecoin are more stable after bitcoin as far I know which works similar to btc.
Activity: 308
If you could check the news and the updates, you will see the that price of bitcoins have risen a lot in the month of July. But if you are looking for alternatives to be on the safer side, go for ETH.
copper member
Activity: 196
I think there are so many coins in the market , but they  could not beat bitcoin.any how eth. stand nearby bitcoin as alternative.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
Considering the fall of Bitcoin's cost, what are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to contribute?

As usual, people will suggest you invest in ETH, but I think EOS is more potential than ETH, EOS is currently behind ETH, but regarding future potential, I believe the market cap will surpass ETH in the next 2 years. Or maybe in addition to BTC you can invest in altcoins in the top 10 markets according to CMC.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
go to coinmarketcap.com and look at the list of altcoins. as you can see if price of bitcoin is falling then ALL of the altcoins (specially big ones like ETH that someone suggested above) are falling with it, some of them are even falling bigger.

this means in times where bitcoin is falling you shouldn't go to altcoins you should either hold your bitcoin or sell it for fiat.
Activity: 224
There is no alternative to Bitcoin, but you can invest on several coins, if you want to create a portfolio and make a huge profit out of them. Check out Dash, LTC, ETH etc. These have been considered as profitable switches, upon their individual growth cycle significant on this crypto platform.
Activity: 63
Considering the fall of Bitcoin's cost, what are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to contribute?
Pages:
Jump to: