Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Exchangers who do not require verification for your account? - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
What are the Exchangers who do not require verification for your account?

I've used a lot of exchanges that required a verification for creating an account with them, which is really getting me really annoyed and it did break the anonymous rule, which isn't good, besides every few years they require additional verification.

Many exchanges do not ask for verification unless you are going to withdraw a huge or the maximum amount or you can withdraw, there are levels on the amount you can withdraw and that's where the KYC comes in, you can use Decentralized Exchange like Uniswap if you really want to be anonymous and with no KYC, for me, it's not about the KYC but the reputation of the exchange that you are trading.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%

I've used a lot of exchanges that required a verification for creating an account with them, which is really getting me really annoyed and it did break the anonymous rule, which isn't good, besides every few years they require additional verification.

I know several exchanges you can use without passing any KYC verification and two main ones are decentralized exchange Bisq and p2p website LocalCryptos.
You can also use centralized exchanges with some withdrawal limits but beware they can ask you for KYC or freeze your account anytime they want, or if they notice anything suspicious.
Some of this exchanges are Binance, FTX, Kucoin, Poloniex, CoinEx (smaller exchange but you can generate new addresses in your account)... and each of them have different limits for withdrawals per day.
Never use any exchange for holding your coins, but only for trading.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Binance mostly don't require KYC if you're depositing/withdrawing less than 2 BTC per day. It's definitely not impossible for them to suddenly ask for KYC out of nowhere though.
It's been long I registered on binance, I noticed no much verification, but there were. I could have been forgetting, but I think phone number was required at the time.

For p2p  trading, there will be additional verification, in a way you will be asked to snap your real face. Making use of credit card to purchase is another KYC as you are linked to your bank account.

I think going for completely decentralized exchanges will be good rather than centralized exchanges which people may think some require no KYC while having different tactics to make customer to verify their account, Bsiq has a very good trading volume which makes it the number decentralized exchange in my opinion.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Binance mostly don't require KYC if you're depositing/withdrawing less than 2 BTC per day. It's definitely not impossible for them to suddenly ask for KYC out of nowhere though.

If you really want no KYC, use peer-to-peer platforms such as HodlHodl[1], LocalCryptos[2], and Bisq[3]. Of course, since these are p2p, don't expect them to be as easy-to-use compared to platforms such as Binance, Coinbase, etc.

[1] https://hodlhodl.com/
[2] https://localcryptos.com/
[3] https://bisq.network/
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I've been using kucoin due to a team I have been working with. I had no KYC on sign up and I doubt they would ask for KYC unless you were withdrawing massive amounts. Might be worth it for you to take a look.
Activity: 325
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: