Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the factors that affecting the bitcoin price - page 2. (Read 316 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Please tell me which kind of things in the market do not have daily fluctuations?
As long as the market exists, the price of any thing will fluctuate based on supply and demand.
Bitcoin is based on people's predictions of its future, and it will generate different demands every moment, so its price must be constantly changing.
I think the factors that affect bitcoin is the volume of the investors and also with a positive and negative news. I believe that possitive news is really the most amazing factors that can make the price rise up high, because the trust is really important on bitcoin and some good or maybe bad news will reflect on the different kinds of investors and this was maybe the factors that affect the price.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Day to day the bitcoin price fluctuates why?
please share your knowledge
Simply offers and demands.
If people are buying more than selling comparing to the previous day then the price will rise, if they buy less or sell more than they buy then the price will falls.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
Please tell me which kind of things in the market do not have daily fluctuations?
As long as the market exists, the price of any thing will fluctuate based on supply and demand.
Bitcoin is based on people's predictions of its future, and it will generate different demands every moment, so its price must be constantly changing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Volatile  in nature is what Bitcoin is. When investors dump out of fear even dump below their cost price the market is been affected.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
You can check the 500 articles written about it already online

Its a new asset class... it will wildly fluctuate for another decade in price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Day to day the bitcoin price fluctuates why?
please share your knowledge
Pages:
Jump to: