Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the factors that drive up the price of tokens? - page 2. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think the major factors are the pump that usually go on with it. Mostly, people like to invest in ICOs at the very early stage, they see it as a great opportunity to invest in the project when it is still very cheap to do so, and they buy a lot of these tokens. By so doing, the price of the tokens directly increase. It is normal business class supply and demand that is going on.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
It's just supply and demand, more people want to buy than sell then the price goes up. Token burns can obviously help.
Activity: 19
The price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is facing many ups and down but is is at upword state now the price generally falls when there is huge ammount of coins available in the market but they must have to potential to compete other wise they wont be counted. the factors that are resoponsible for upbringing the price as ease of mmining, nature of market at that state and so on.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
In my opinion will be the concept of the project itself, and also the utilization of the coins.
The more it usable i think it will also give the coins a boost of price, since many people will be utilizing it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Hype, really. Some token didn't have any of the three you mentioned above but still attract a lot of attention and hit a good price.
Activity: 308
Well said. Investors like to hold token instead of sell it's also help to drive the token price. Other some factors work behind this but these are anonymous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
guy, what else do you want to hear? now just read what I said, I don't think that there will be something new. technology does not always play a role on the price of a coin or token on the exchange. it all depends on marketing, news, etc,
I agree with your opinion, but if the technology is terrible it could affect the further price of the token.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
guy, what else do you want to hear? now just read what I said, I don't think that there will be something new. technology does not always play a role on the price of a coin or token on the exchange. it all depends on marketing, news, etc,
Activity: 140
Of course these are the real factors that affect most. Besides when the investors are keen to buy any tokens vigorously but the tokens supply is less then the price rises high.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Hi, there Wink

Token prices are closely related to the amount of released on the market.

From this point of view,

There are many ways to reduce distribution.

1. Token lock
2. Token burn
3. Issue the token limit

What other things are there besides the above?

Tell me about things that affect the price of a token regardless of their point of view without good/bad news, partnership, ROI, Profit.

Thank you.
I think the adoption of your token can boost the price of token if many people will use it daily and with a good exchanges that has higher liquidity.
Activity: 46
There are lots of major factors that rises the price of tokens. Among them, the project and its value in the market, and the investor's interest is the main reasons for rising up the price of the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Hi, there Wink

From this point of view,

1. Token lock
2. Token burn
3. Issue the token limit

Tell me about things that affect the price of a token regardless of their point of view without good/bad news, partnership, ROI, Profit.

Thank you.

Token supply is just one factor in price. There are far more important factors that would invite investors and drive the price up. Product development is the number one factor for me.
Activity: 182
if the project is really good, it attracts investors and other users. and whales on the stock exchange can use it to manipulate. I do not know what else to add to the factors of price growth.
Activity: 99
In my opinion, I think a good project and its value rises the price of the tokens. The investors are also responsible for this. They can keep the token and sell them in good price.
Activity: 112
I think it depends mainly on the investors and the exchangers. Their interest on keeping or selling the tokens in the market rises the price of tokens. Other factors are also responsible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hi, there Wink

From this point of view,

1. Token lock
2. Token burn
3. Issue the token limit

Thank you.

There are a lot of other factors too, in short your 3 points talk about the token metrics. In every market let it be stocks, crypto or any other, market  sentiments are one of the most important and least cared about factor. Apart from that the token's performance over the days, weeks, months etc define the time of sell as well as accumulation, if a token is irrelevantly pumped time to time for sure its going to get dumped and then comes the point of accumulation.
Activity: 168
you mention all the factors that can and do affect the price of token but every thing depends upon market trend. we see very good projects dropping in bad market and we also see some useless tokens making 10x in a good market. for me its all about market trend.
Activity: 79
When the investors become more interested to buy the token and the supply becomes less, then the price rises massively. Apart from this the factors you have mentioned are also drive up the price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Short term to drive the prices up is to have some buyback programs once the bounty hunters dump their tokens, the team will create some fomo hype that will make the investors buy more of their tokens, long-term are product releases, professionalism and transparency of the team and its project, good marketing strategy, scope of the ICO as to how it will solve a specific problem.
Activity: 78
When the investors become more interested to buy the token and the supply becomes less, then the price rises massively. Apart from this the factors you have mentioned are also drive up the price.
Pages:
Jump to: