Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF A GOOD COIN? - page 4. (Read 459 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

There is no guide book for knowing a good coin in the market. Just make sure you carry out adequate research about any coin or project you want to invest in. As a rule, never put your money in what you cannot teach a child. What is mean is, you must understand is completely and well to be able to explain it to a youngstar.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 04:27:59 PM
As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

A good coin can never be judged by the market. The market is more concerned with the price of the coin than what problem the coin can solve in the world. There are great coins that are undervalued because they cant be pumped and dumped.

So what are the features of a good coin?

i. It should solve a problem in the world and not just be a copycat
ii. It should have a real use case
iii. It should be backed by a great team because this will make it last long.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 24, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
There are lots of sectors or categories which a certain coin would able to give out his benefits or innovation. Something unique which isnt still existed on the market or even several numbers is out already. Features would be ranked up basing on my own view which is usability, innovation, support, development and having a very dedicated team behind. Once you see these things then its a good project or coin but always prefer on your own analysis if it would able to sustain for long term not just only good on start up.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 24, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
Another factor to consider is the actual use of the coin. If the coin will be in use and in demand in the project itself, there will be a possiblity that the value will rise as the need rises also. If the coin will not be a currency, there will be a danger that it will be useless.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
May 24, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Private transactions. Speed. Adoption and future adoption potential. Strong roadmap. History of hitting items on the roadmap.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
May 24, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

I assume by purchasing capability you mean the amount of exchanges that trade it, or the amount of ways people can buy it.

Obviously its easier to buy bitcoin then say Digibyte...

Yes that would be a feature of a good coin, aside from that the reasons why some coins raise in value is subject to debate...after 4 years in these markets I have come to conclusion that the biggest factor for why a coin raises has to do with the hype associated with it. It could have little tech but a wide amount of optimism that leads to raise in value.

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: