Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the impactors of Bitcoin price? - page 2. (Read 957 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi, I always try to understand the science of bitcoin. But stuck in one point from last few days. I really wonder that what are the factors that have high impact on bitcoin price or its movement. Your brief will be much appreciated.
The exact reason is not concluded but some major reasons are, Bad rumours in Crypto investment and panic selling. Most of the peoples are investing in last dip so it will growing continuously In the market but some issues are occur again so again panic selling in market. So I hope this will going to peak in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
You may add the regulations, upgrade or innovation overall, cryptocurrency bans, fraudulent news, hacks and phishing sites, downtime, sometimes other cryptocurrencies may affect the bitcoin price, P&D groups, hard forks because it is free money and a lot, you can check these points from the history of the coin itself the rest has already been mentioned tons of times on the other thread.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Hi, I always try to understand the science of bitcoin. But stuck in one point from last few days. I really wonder that what are the factors that have high impact on bitcoin price or its movement. Your brief will be much appreciated.
Very fast price movements occur because many people are afraid of losing profits quickly and if we ask who those people are big investors who keep some of the money in a very large capacity in bitcoin. And that becomes a benchmark for an increase or a decrease in prices.

Almost all of us are afraid to loose profits but selling isnt the only solution to our problem because if we did sell we will only help bitcoins value to go down evenly. thats why if i were you i would not sell my coins , instead i will just wait for a while , i will wait until bitcoin reaches again its new ath which is 19 to 20k usd and i guess that is the perfect time to sell because the value is verry sufficient to inflict sudden changes or further price fluctuations.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Very fast price movements occur because many people are afraid of losing profits quickly and if we ask who those people are big investors who keep some of the money in a very large capacity in bitcoin. And that becomes a benchmark for an increase or a decrease in prices.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
The science of bitcoin is not so easily understandable, sometimes I am rellying only on my intuition and luck even.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
1. Law of supply and demand. (Number of bitcoins in the market and in circulation)
That seems to be the majority of what accounts for price fluctuations.
Yep majority as is.

factors that greatly affect the price of bitcoin is the demand factor. where as more and more bitcoins are used then the price will increase and as fewer are attracted to bitcoin the price will decrease. that's why the bitcoin price always fluctuates every time.
Correct, if the demand goes high and people are buying bitcoin then it makes the price fluctuates higher. But expect that this won't last as there will be swings that will come. If bitcoin won't fluctuate or it will only move with a positive line, it won't be the best coin of all.
Activity: 147
You can see in this link
http://forexindonesia.org/bitcoin/the-factory-factors-price-prices-bitcoin.html
in the reality there are three factors that affect the movement of bitcoin, including:
1 Volume And Bitcoin Distribution
2 Speculation of Trader
3 Fraud Mode Involving Bitcoin
the rest you can read on the link
This was helpful, myself have also been trying to figure out the price determinants of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
factors that greatly affect the price of bitcoin is the demand factor. where as more and more bitcoins are used then the price will increase and as fewer are attracted to bitcoin the price will decrease. that's why the bitcoin price always fluctuates every time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Hi, I always try to understand the science of bitcoin.
There is no science as far as the factors affecting bitcoin's price.  I'm not an expert in economics of finance by any means, but I have observed that bitcoin is very sensitive to rumors and bad news.  Good news like when Overstock.com started accepting it tends to get absorbed pretty quickly, but negative events (or the possibility thereof) and uncertainty definitely play a role.

As of right now I cannot figure out why bitcoin has dropped so drastically in the past couple of months, since there hasn't been any bad or even lukewarm news to account for it.  People just seem to have got their fill of it and we're in a lull.  So if you are looking for factors to analyze, I would say keep your finger on the pulse of how people are feeling about cryptocurrencies in general.  There doesn't seem to be much else to look at.
1. Law of supply and demand. (Number of bitcoins in the market and in circulation)
That seems to be the majority of what accounts for price fluctuations.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
2. Volume of trades
3. News
4. Speculations
5. Whales manipulation

Almost the same factors with the others in my own point, these are the things that what gives bitcoin a wave for its price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Basically bitcoin market is driven by the forces of demand and supply. However, the demand and supply forces are also dependent mostly the news, whether good or bad news. When there are good news about bitcoin moving around on the internet and social media, people begin to develop strong interest in buying bitcoin. The reverse case also affects the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Well the only thing that affects bitcoin is supply and demand like any other commodity. Bitcoin in the market is limited, it is expected to rise in value. But because of fud, fake news, regulations from government which scares investors away and cause panic selling of bitcoins makes the bitcoin demand down and supply up. The moment this happens, this will drag the price down. Also, there are whales who owns a whole lot of bitcoins and plays with the market by selling a bunch which hurts the price so bad.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
It is difficult to determine the exact price of bitcoins, but I think there are determinants or signs of bitcoin prices, and I think they are usually bubbles, once the bubble rises, it will surely be followed by the price down, as well as news from the country or also the influential person in This world.
Activity: 93
the impactor of bitcoin can be governmt plans or act on it differnt intellignce services are try to shut the bitcoin market all this and few oy
thers are impact on it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
Bitcoin prices create a great impact on cryptocurrency market caps. When Bitcoin price dumping all others altcoins prices dumping respectively. Bitcoin prices show red signal all others altcoins prices show red signal.
Activity: 154
There're different criterias which effects the price of bitcoin. Firstly, the the supply and demand of bitcoin plays a great role. If demand increases the price aso increases. There're different FUDs which also affect bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The most direct impact on the price of special currency should be supply and demand. If a large number of new investors enter the market, the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly in a short time, just like last December. The recent market downturn is due to the lack of new capital to enter the market.
Activity: 83
The most direct factor affecting bitcoin is market sentiment. When market panic spreads, there is usually a lot of selling.
copper member
Activity: 154
I think the following are the impactors of bitcoin price...
Animal Spirits,Political Risk,Regulatory moves and Bitcoin governance.
Activity: 126
I think many other factors that affect the price of bitcoin among others supply and demand and government regulations affect the price of bitcoin. Moreover the amount and distribution of bitcoin is the another factor. Trader speculation can also a greatly impact of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: