Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the main reasons of banned ? - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
January 23, 2018, 02:58:40 PM
I think accounts that are created to spam in every thread or for promotion of something irrelevant get banned, otherwise, regular accounts will be fine.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
Repeatedly doing violation of btt rules and regulations most specially spamming, copy paste of others comments.
Activity: 23
January 23, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
I'm a new member in this forum.I want to know more about account banned.How can i protect my account from banned ?
you can read carefully bitcointalk terms & conditions, it was better help to you.
Activity: 28
January 23, 2018, 12:57:07 PM
I'm a new member in this forum.I want to know more about account banned.How can i protect my account from banned ?

Mods rarely ban accounts, but if they do it is usually related either to copy pasting, or extremely bad/low quality posts. e.g only spewing oneliners with a level of english that doesn't make sense to anyone.

You can read more about the rules here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 ( as you should've already done.)
Thanks a lot for your valuables advice.I always follow this forum rules.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
January 23, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

Mods rarely ban accounts, but if they do it is usually related either to copy pasting, or extremely bad/low quality posts. e.g only spewing oneliners with a level of english that doesn't make sense to anyone.

You can read more about the rules here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 ( as you should've already done.)
Activity: 28
January 23, 2018, 12:09:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: