Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the most interesting crypto-related projects in your opinion? - page 2. (Read 405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
lightning networks?

that's got to offer the most numerous and interesting possibilities that weren't available before. it also is one of those things that's going to require a lot of development before people realise the potential it harbors.

if I had the skills that's where i'd be directing my efforts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
There are a lot of project that are blockchain and crypto related but what makes me more interested are those project that focuses more on blockchain innovations like zero-fee atomic swap, cross-chain and inter-blockchain transactions, medical projects and blockchain based manufacturing processes. These are the upcoming innovative solution in respect to their field.
Activity: 7
Merit: 11
currently i am interested in
Proof of Collaborative Work or PoCW , Anonymous Atomic Swap or AAW and block size scaling leitmotiv
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
https://www.augmentorsgame.com/ the Blockchain-based augmented reality game was one of the best Crypto currency

related projects that I have seen so far, but there have been some close contenders. I want to see some MMORPG and MMO

games that incorporate the Lightning Network and showcase the strength of cheap and instant micro payments on the

Bitcoin network.  Wink
Activity: 241
Merit: 1
I'd invest my time and resources in entertainment. It's always a profitable business!
The main point is to create something unique and not to be restricted to just collectible games like cryptopunks and so on.

There is only game I put my money in - 0xUniverse, but it's such a pity that there is no games like this.

So, go for games! Hope you could build something that could compete with console games
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm basically thinking whether to spend more time in crypto in terms of contributing, developing, or launching new projects . 4 months ago, I was super excited with the the possibilities. The rise of steemit, d.tube, airdrop/ico websites gaining traction, ethereum games, blockchain companies launching their own venture funds. I felt it was the right space to be in. I've developed some small projects here and there, and looking for some extra motivation on what kind of projects to build.
Pages:
Jump to: