Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the most lively online bitcoin forums for the UK and Germany, respectiv - page 2. (Read 2442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Re: Germany - the Bitcointalk Deutsch section is for speaking the German language, less related to Germany as a country; so how should non-German speakers engage with Germany related questions, but not in the German language?

In country specific user communities there used to be an English section for foreign guest to that country; you get the idea.

Re: UK - How UK residents find each other on the whole Bitcointalk forum for UK specific topics, as only a small percentage of members from the whole community are from the UK?

Bottom line: not only language but location specific forum communities or topics still make sense.

There are a decent amount of Ukers here, i think people are even more likely to want to stay anonymous vs normal internet forums.  People here seem less fussed about countries & borders when connecting with others.

Maybe someone could create BitBook like facebook for bitcoiners.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if there are specific english and german forums, but this is obviously the biggest (and best) bitcoin forum out there. I don't think there would be that much demand for a english-specific forum, but maybe you could open up a thread somewhere for that sort of stuff.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Re: Germany - the Bitcointalk Deutsch section is for speaking the German language, less related to Germany as a country; so how should non-German speakers engage with Germany related questions, but not in the German language?

In country specific user communities there used to be an English section for foreign guest to that country; you get the idea.

Re: UK - How UK residents find each other on the whole Bitcointalk forum for UK specific topics, as only a small percentage of members from the whole community are from the UK?

Bottom line: not only language but location specific forum communities or topics still make sense.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Bitcointalk without a shadow of doubt
I remember looking for the UK some time back, and the vast majority of user-generated content is on here
administrator
Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012
Here's the German forum on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=16.0
It currently has aroun 170k posts and is one of the oldest local forums here.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
What are the most lively online bitcoin forums for the UK and Germany, respectively?

I was not able to find any of them; with advanced Google searches.
Pages:
Jump to: