Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the primary lessons you earn after you gamble? - page 10. (Read 3601 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
So obviously i am seeing more post saying that how to quit gambling for good, how to easily quit gambling, what are the other things should i do to forget gambling. but i doubt that the certain advises being said over and over again are being applied by those person so i am trying to switch the topic of telling instead the primary lessons that you learned after gambling that you can surely used in the future preference when you want to quit gambling.
Those advises will not be applied to those big heads on internet where they helping for advises and then they not applied it on their selves those person are not really interested on quiting on gambling there just want to see what people will say or do whenever then going to stop playing gambling and then just to spam there signature campaign.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
I biggest lesson that I have learned from gambling is to never gamble with you last money and never rely on gambling that is also something that many people do.
Gambling is not going to help you pay your bills it will rather take your money away that you have to use for your bills.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
So obviously i am seeing more post saying that how to quit gambling for good, how to easily quit gambling, what are the other things should i do to forget gambling. but i doubt that the certain advises being said over and over again are being applied by those person so i am trying to switch the topic of telling instead the primary lessons that you learned after gambling that you can surely used in the future preference when you want to quit gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: