Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the reasons why bitcoin price slowly going down? - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hello!

I was noticed that last month March the price of bitcoin is about $9000+ in April the price is $8000+ and at this month the price drops and it still slowly going down at $7600+. So for those who are been here in crypto world at a long period, what are reasons why the price of bitcoin are slowly falling?

It is because of buyers and seller? Or there was a another reason why this happened?

Can you share your ideas, knowledge and experienced for all of us as begginers.

Thank you!

As I know there are some FUD news, try to read one of the news on www.bloomberg.com. Bitcoin manipulation to be focus if U.S criminal probe.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
There are lots of things that affecting the price of BTC in the market, one of those factors are regulations, scalability, FUDs, and manipulation. Dont worry, this is normal by the way, it is healthy for the market having a good or bad publicity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Hello!

I was noticed that last month March the price of bitcoin is about $9000+ in April the price is $8000+ and at this month the price drops and it still slowly going down at $7600+. So for those who are been here in crypto world at a long period, what are reasons why the price of bitcoin are slowly falling?

It is because of buyers and seller? Or there was a another reason why this happened?

Can you share your ideas, knowledge and experienced for all of us as begginers.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: