Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the three most important parameters before buying a Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 189 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The reason why you use cryptocurrency determines the importance of that currency.
For example, when using these currencies for transfers between countries or daily use, Bitcoin is the best solution.
Daily speculation requires currencies to fluctuate significantly as happens with shitcoins.
Long-term speculation depends on the characteristics you mentioned in your article so Bitcoin and Monero.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
You actually explain in details and here is the summary of it all::
The [3] three most important Factors before making any investment in cryptocurrency are as follows

[1] Market Capitalization
[2] Verification method
[3] Retailers Acceptance

Going by this factors, one cannot loose in this industry.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
I think this should be in altcoin section.

‘Viable’ here simply means what is the currency used for?

Get rich quick. OK, with so many ICOs out there it's more like buying shares in some idea. Biggest problem is that the idea may be OK but it's execution is what matters the most. That's why we can see big increases in value when some already working site/ service accepts particular crypto (e.g. XMR and darknet markets).

You need to ask yourself in the next two decade will the currency appreciate in value

Wow, 20 years, that's way too far, I think first year is the most important, much altcoins will die in first year I think, so surviving first few months is very important.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think when considering which cryptocurrency to purchase one has to understand how viable is the currency. ‘Viable’ here simply means what is the currency used for? What needs does the cryptocurrency meet? Another very important requirement when searching for a cryptocurrency to buy is the market size of the project by which the currency is meant for. The third consideration you have to look into is the future of the project the currency was created for. You need to ask yourself in the next two decade will the currency appreciate in value with regards to meeting the needs of customers of the future. As we all know the demand for a currency is connected to the need it meets which makes the value appreciate. Or guys what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: