Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the top leading nations from which citizens invest the most in ICOs? - page 2. (Read 789 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If you are interested in specific ICO and which nations: you could check with similarweb.com where the most traffic is coming from. (especially if there is an ICO going on) This could give you a hint...
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
This is something that I have been having a bit of a hard time researching. When I type the question I come across results like what is an ICO and a bunch of other nonsense other than what I am actually searching. Can anyone help me out here. Its a curiosity of mine and would highly appreciate to start a discussion here. Looking for nations other than US.

ICO= Initial Coin offering. Try to invest in some ICO's just spot tje legitimate one or with real use cases that will help bitcoin. Most investors are coming from Asia. from China, South Korea,Japan and South East Asia region
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I believe they are USA, India, China and Japan
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Many investors from Asia and most of them from China, also Russians and Persian Gulf countries. It depends from country of ICO origin, because hugr part of investors - offline investors and it is more simple way to find out this financing in the native country.

Did Russians started to invest more? Just want to better understand their market's potential.

Hi, according to this https://ru.insider.pro/topnews/2017-10-17/v-rossii-rynok-ico-v-dva-raza-prevysil-obemy-venchurnyh-investicij/
 Russia's ICO market doubled the size of Venture capital market in Russia (From the beginning of 2017th it reached $293mln)

Activity: 123
Many investors from Asia and most of them from China, also Russians and Persian Gulf countries. It depends from country of ICO origin, because hugr part of investors - offline investors and it is more simple way to find out this financing in the native country.

Did Russians started to invest more? Just want to better understand their market's potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
This is something that I have been having a bit of a hard time researching. When I type the question I come across results like what is an ICO and a bunch of other nonsense other than what I am actually searching. Can anyone help me out here. Its a curiosity of mine and would highly appreciate to start a discussion here. Looking for nations other than US.

This is just my guess so it's up to you if you will take it heavily or lightly, base on my understanding China before is the top leading nation that are mostly investing in ICO. We had seen on how they are affecting the market and right now they had ban ICOs there because they've seen on how many Chinese are earning there without being regulated by their government so I guess they are the top tier.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Another matter to consider is not just the size of its ICO investor population but how educated are they about ICOs? The US may be the biggest but they are among the most educated investors who are more reluctant to put money in without any research. I see China as the second biggest market, but with ICO participants who love to put money in and take the risks.

Between the two China is a better target market to raise money if the PBOC didnt ban ICOs.
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
Japan, South Korea, China, US, Canada, Germany.... so on
Activity: 4
Difficult question, but for sure US has to be #1. Outside you may have to look at the most friendly countries towards Bitcoin listed here : Sweden, Denmark, UK, South Korea in particular.

Thanks so much for the info!
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Difficult question, but for sure US has to be #1. Outside you may have to look at the most friendly countries towards Bitcoin listed here : Sweden, Denmark, UK, South Korea in particular.
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: