Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the top places of Bitcoin discussion ? - page 2. (Read 4290 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
bitcointalk.org is the best. Freenode chat is somewhat like hmmmmmwhatever.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
Bitcointalk is for sure the number one spot and I'm curious where social networking sites are on the list of top places to discuss bitcoin.  I'm thinking if there weren't so many alternative coins clouding the discussion This would obvious that Bitcointalk it the #1 place. 

I stumbled upon another called bitcoinforum.com. Anyone used it ? Howz the quality here ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Bitcointalk is for sure the number one spot and I'm curious where social networking sites are on the list of top places to discuss bitcoin.  I'm thinking if there weren't so many alternative coins clouding the discussion This would obvious that Bitcointalk it the #1 place. 
legendary
Ive recently visited a bitcoin chat room but I do not know what its name is but people activity is great

Are u talking about https://webchat.freenode.net/ #bitcoin ?

Thats the nazi chan where you get ban for any reason whatever or no reason as the bitcoin support mods see fit

I'd run away from #bitcoin

LoLz... that is a correct attitude towards spammers. Who's the mod over there ?
Activity: 112
Want A Personal Coin? PM ME!
Ive recently visited a bitcoin chat room but I do not know what its name is but people activity is great

Ive visited the site but we cannot leave a link.
Activity: 72

Thats the nazi chan where you get ban for any reason whatever or no reason as the bitcoin support mods see fit

I'd run away from #bitcoin
legendary

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Most black market forums have a good bitcoin info.
legendary
Google+ has a bitcoin page that you can discuss in. Check it out

Can u plz provide the link for the same ? Is it only the page owner posting or people are discussing ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
I also think that it is this forum, and the subreddit on reddit. This place discusses everything that happens around Bitcoin, but the amount of craziness is kind if high. /r/Bitcoin is already kind of filtered, although it is an echo-chamber at times!
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
Reddit for news, BitcoinTalk for discussion
Activity: 406
I have been on and stumbled up on many places that have some really great information and are great places to be part of but to be honest bitcointalk.org has been the one to help me the most.
Activity: 91
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!
Google+ has a bitcoin page that you can discuss in. Check it out
Activity: 103
bitcoingarden is pretty ok site.
Activity: 98
Forums I visited to research about btc

bitcoinforum.org
cryptocointalk.org
litecointalk.com (theres a btc discussion there)
Activity: 319
Bitcoin talk is probably the most popular Bitcoin related forum mate!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Bitcointalk is definitely the best forum.

Another forum, with nice projects are Bitbiz.io and there are also some opportunity to make some satoshi's through a shares system.

Reddit for me, are always breaking ground for new news.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2342
www.fortunejack.com
How many users are on cryptocointalk and bitcoinforum? to my knowledge reddit's bitcoin group has around 130k.
Activity: 83
These are the places of main discussion and these are enough to have it all
Pages:
Jump to: