Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the trading tips for newbies... - page 2. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 18, 2019, 03:48:11 PM
How do you see Bitcoins in 2019? Is there any luck for investors this year? Though it had its rough time throughout the year 2018, still many people are saying that the value of Bitcoins will increase in 2019. So, I am planning to buy some Bitcoins as their prices are low right now. I am looking for an online platform which provides the best digital wallet. Do you know any good exchange platform? I want some tips before investing in Bitcoin.

Help me, please.

The trick that to be followed by the new people will be stay and holding with patient for long time this simple trick will help you to get more income in one time but following district and be little difficult but once you do that we can get much more income very easily.
Activity: 119
Merit: 6
Hello =)
January 18, 2019, 01:43:34 PM
How do you see Bitcoins in 2019? Is there any luck for investors this year? Though it had its rough time throughout the year 2018, still many people are saying that the value of Bitcoins will increase in 2019. So, I am planning to buy some Bitcoins as their prices are low right now. I am looking for an online platform which provides the best digital wallet. Do you know any good exchange platform? I want some tips before investing in Bitcoin.

Help me, please.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
January 18, 2019, 11:12:57 AM
I have done some bounties and now my wallet has few tokens balance. So I need to know about trading. I searched and learned some points of trading. But I think my knowledge of trading is not enough for trading with this unstable market. So can anyone give me advises about trading. Or can anyone post some links of articles to read about trading charts. Thank you....
You should endeavor to spend quality time in learning on how to trade professionally as only those that has spend quality time in learning and developing their skills through experience are those that really make money in this market. If you have been doing bounties and you are successful it is very important you should know that trading is a different thing and it involves risk and that is why you should be careful and seek for quality advice before putting your hard earned money into the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 11:00:26 PM
According to my mistake in crypto trading,  i dont have any risk management to lock the profit and to reduce the risk. So if you get reward from bounty just make sure you send the token to the exchange that has stop loss feature, and if the token did not listed on the exchange that does not have stop loss is better sell that token to others and send again to the others exchange that has that feature.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 13, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
I have done some bounties and now my wallet has few tokens balance. So I need to know about trading. I searched and learned some points of trading. But I think my knowledge of trading is not enough for trading with this unstable market. So can anyone give me advises about trading. Or can anyone post some links of articles to read about trading charts. Thank you....

With a novice member here on the forum, if you enter the world of trading at once you should know or know the legitimate
exchangers that you can buy and sell the token you will use. Then, make your own research about the correct reading of the graphs you see on the exchange platform, such as those contained in the indicator are the bolinger band, candle stick reading and others. Perhaps, basic things would be enough to help you for your concern as well.
Activity: 378
October 13, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

I like to tell new guys going to trade not to avoid using stop loss. If you want to avoid take profit you can but don't ignore stop loss.
I have been trying to do trading/scalping for some time now and i often encountered this word "stop loss". I am a bit intrigue with this word and honestly i have not used this one.

What are the advantages of this stop loss? Is there a link where we can fully understand how to used it in our trading, i mean the actual application. Hope someone can enlightened me on this one.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 13, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
If you have read the books of many legendary investors like Warren Buffett, Darvas, you will understand that investing in success requires practice. Now you should spend some money just to invest in a certain altcoins you like. Create your own investment strategy and you will earn a lot of money from it.
It is also good to read the articles and books of legendary traders but practical is the main thing. The more you practice the more you earn. Analyze the market technically and if possible and you can fundamentally also to know the ups and down of the market. Gradually you will know everything about successful trading and hope that you will make money in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

1: Use a trusted exchange. You can use Binance and Kucoin. (if tokens are listed)
2: If I were in your place. I would, first of all, sell those tokens and moved to Bitcoin or Ethereum first of all. no matter how much they would become. but trading with tokens and trading with BTC or Eth have a huge difference and profit margin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 10, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
this is a question that I often read in this forum and many people have suggested trading activities for beginners starting with a not too large scale. this is so you can minimize defeat when you make a mistake in trading activities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

My tips for you is just trade some altcoins in a major exchange for a low price and try to wait it out. You'll be able to get some nice profits in it turns out good, but be careful and try to study more.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 10, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

As for me, the best thing to do is just to learn about all the basics and fundamentals of trading first before entering trading. It would be a risk if we'll enter with a big amount but we don't have enough knowledge. We should have enough information about it first.
Activity: 160
October 10, 2018, 11:07:54 AM
there are so many sources of knowledge about trading, just how you are passionate for learning it, essentially don't use all your tokens for trading, keep some of them, and don't trade only in 1 crypto, make a diversification in trading
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 10, 2018, 10:42:06 AM
Trading is the most important part of crypto-currency. Crypto trade depends on bitcoin and eth price and the situation project which are want to trade.Nowadays we have found many scam ico and people invest in this scam project and loss their money.So first need to learn about coin and project and their roadmap and future plan than if you think its good this time you start trade this coin.So first read carefully trading and altcoin section and create an account any exchanger and always focus analysis  market .
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 10:14:53 AM
first, you have to pay more attention to the market and see which one is more productive for you to trade.
then make a simulation
for example if I buy Coin A can I get a profit if I trade? or if I hold an A coin will one week later get a profit?
second make a plan
do you want to do treding with how much cost? and what are the possible benefits?
but what's more important is that you have to check the market more often so you know how the market moves today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:38:46 AM
The best advice is to calm down and come up with a new solution as trading is not a good option at this time. I would personally advise you to focus on long-term investments in big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum because the huge potential of these two coin is huge and can help you make a good profit in the next few years.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
In my view you should spend some time with a crypto trading expert instead of reading books and articles about trading. You will know better how to trade affectively. Try to gain knowledge and skills of crypto trading as soon as possible. Never be impatient and take no early decisions about your holding. Own wrong decision will take all your money in minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 04, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

It really depends what you're trading. I don't like day trading ICO tokens because the markets are so illiquid. It can be impossible to exit the market without huge losses from slippage.

When it comes to tokens and altcoins with low market capitalization, I focus purely on fundamental analysis (like circulating supply vs. hype and prospects for adoption). And I'm not trading so much as investing. With low cap coins, I'm buying and holding and waiting for huge gains like 10x or better. TA (chart reading) is nearly useless for these markets.

I trade based on TA in more established and liquid markets like BTC and ETH. Here's a decent intro on how to use TA to trade effectively: https://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 05:23:48 PM
Asking people is a great way to learn about trading!  
For me I joined a group of like minded traders and we all help each other with trading plans, sticking to our trading rules, and identifying a number of eligible coins for trading.  If you want to come ask our traders their strategies and for help, we are all very helpful!  It's free, no obligation and we all want each other to learn to succeed!  

Voodoo Crypto Discord
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 04, 2018, 05:22:31 PM
Trading crypto currency is not something one should just jump into with real capital as basic knowledge of what influence their movement in both upward and downward direction need to be known before you start trading crypto currency. I will recommend to learn via online the fundamental analysis to enable you know it's implications on the market and that of technical analysis with the use of candle stick chart to enable you know when to buy and when to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
October 04, 2018, 04:57:12 PM
Go hands-on and test your knowledge out, see where you're lacking and where you can improve. Simulated trading and such only works to a certain point, and I encourage everyone to start out with an amount that you can afford to lose to really put what you already know to the test. The most simple advice I give to most people starting out in trading is to remove emotions from the picture and simply don't be too greedy. You'll avoid mistakes by doing so, and though it's easier said than done, once you master this you'll be well on your way to becoming a better trader.
Pages:
Jump to: