Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the useful tips for beginners? - page 15. (Read 2350 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think: to begin you must read about crypto or maybe speak with your friend that now something about this.
Activity: 28
Great post of biggners. Lot of people don't know anything about crypto & jumping tp crypto world
They are loosing lot of money. So if you try to invest u need to understand all about crypto
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think the 3 important things you mentioned are enough for the knowledge of new players, if you want more then have to search for articles on google but I think it is not important, just doing 2 things is enough, you should be patient and do not easily affected with people else just that is enough.
the advice is pretty good and I just want to add a little when you've been looking for information in various media please try it because if you do not try you will not know what your shortcomings when getting a mistake in following a bounty or campaign do not make yourself guilty but make it a lesson for the better.
Of course, the proverb sounds very beautiful when they say that one must learn from other people's mistakes. But as a rule, everything happens the other way round. We make mistakes and then try to avoid such situations in the future. Therefore, the best advice is that it learns from its mistakes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Hello guys and gals , it is certain that the field of trading is very profitable, but regrettably, I have seen many beginners start in this area without any knowledge of the basics. In fact, this class always fails and lose a lot of money because of their hastiness or rashness.

So, according to my experience, I want to give some useful tips, and hope they will help everyone, and will be as the following :

1- Read and learn the basics of trading:

-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.

"The more that you read the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go "
                                                                                                                                                            -Dr. Seuss
I suggest some books, and they will be as the following :
Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible:

Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies:

Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing

-Learn how to analyze and deal with different situations ( pump, dump ..) in a smart way. Plus,  try to help yourself  with yourself, Do not complain and ask for help from the others, because no one is in your place. And even if you fail in the first attempts and lose a lot of money, then It is not the end of the world.
Believe me, learning from failed experiences will help you in order to improve your next choices, and you may start to gain a significant proportion of money.

2-Stay away from media news:

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...

IMO, Courage is by taking the risk, especially when there is an unexpected event (Big drop).
"Big risk, Big gain."

Cheers,  Grin

Well, this is topic is quite useful. I would try to buy those books. Can I buy it on Amazon?
Recently, I only study all Cryptocurrency stuff via the Internet. I think it's time to learn from those books.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think the 3 important things you mentioned are enough for the knowledge of new players, if you want more then have to search for articles on google but I think it is not important, just doing 2 things is enough, you should be patient and do not easily affected with people else just that is enough.
the advice is pretty good and I just want to add a little when you've been looking for information in various media please try it because if you do not try you will not know what your shortcomings when getting a mistake in following a bounty or campaign do not make yourself guilty but make it a lesson for the better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

I disagree with this postulation. A successful trader should read a media news very often. The problem is that some news are really fake and FUD which are written to make you commit wrong trading actions. A trader should filter the reliable information sources. Almost all of the significant pumps and dumps on the crypto exchange markets were widely elucidated in the media news. Most of these news were concerned to the banning, regulations, etc. A trader should use the information from the reliable media news, and of course discuss the current situation on the specialized forums.
Activity: 125
- Do not FOMO
- Keep patience.
- Be familiar with exchanges
- Keep disscuss with experienced ones.
- Invest in amount can lost
- Always learn from failure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
1- Read and learn the basics of trading:
-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.
The problem with some people is that they just want to earn money immediately because they have seen others earn from it in a short period of time not knowing the experience that they have. I admit that I started trading before without knowing the theories and I watch trading videos but I couldn't understand some terms so I decided to study the basics of trading first. Trading should be a step by step process and it is important to know some background about what you are trading.

You do not necessarily have to stay away from media news but instead make it a reference. Some traders use the news to trade may it be a legit news or just FUD. You have to take into account news because it has a big effect in the price but do not believe immediately what they are saying but instead do your own research about it and trade accordingly.

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...
If you have a trading plan then eventually you will have no problem being patient because you know exactly when to buy and sell if you just religiously follow it but if you don't have one then that would be the problem because you can be persuaded to buy when there is hype and you don't know when to take profit or cut your loss.
Activity: 42
What a big help tip boss. I dont have any experience yet in trading and its good that we have your thread. I am doing reading about trading but  still not enough. I am very thankfull for your thread because i gain another idea about trading
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
As a beginner of crypto currency when you involve in trading you must do everything in order to get more knowledge in trading because it is very risky once you enter in trading, accept all the advices to all the people here and research always for you to get more idea.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
the tips you mentioned seem to be tips for new traders, they desperately need information like this, and most importantly for new players is to be able to control their patience. the key to success is your patience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
know the market but it will take your time every day and you should be able to analyze the coins because that is the most important in the trade.
For beginners, the first thing to do is to learn and study the basics of the cryptocurrency market, read up on everything you find to gain a basic understanding of the market. . When you invest, invest a small amount of money to get real-life experience. After you've mastered the way you invest, invest more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The very useful tip for the beginner's is absolutely nothing doubt reading and researching are best to learn about the importance of cryptocurrency as decentralized currency, the fundamental of learning is reading same from the child when to start learning in the school.
any newcomer who has already become interested in crypto currency, already understands to some extent what it is. Otherwise, he would not have turned his attention to this field of activity. Thus, everyone can already understand their direction on the crypto-currency market. But it's best to start with participating in Bounty companies and simultaneously learn the information on bitcointalk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
1.   You should gather knowledge: In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks – the Fed's plans for interest rates, the economic outlook, etc. Do your homework.
2.   It needs times: trading requires your time – most of your day, in fact. Don’t consider it if you have limited hours to spare. The process requires a trader to track the markets and spot opportunities, which can arise any time during trading hours.
3.   As a beginner, it is advisable to start small. So don’t invest huge amount.
4.   Be realistic about your profits. A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable.
Activity: 112
buy and sell in cycles holding anything too long your sure too loose  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
know the market but it will take your time every day and you should be able to analyze the coins because that is the most important in the trade.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
tips for beginners in my opinion is you must be able to control the emotions you have and you should also be able to know the right time to buy and sell coin.
One more aspect, I may like to add is that never be too in a haste to make money as a trader who is just beginning his or her journey.

It is always important to find a strategy even after you have learned so much and see how far that can take you and in most instances, it is always good to start very small, or to at least use platforms like bitmex demo that will give you some free bucks to play around with. Being in a haste to start making money from trading has made a lot of people to lose much as the end of the day.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The very useful tip for the beginner's is absolutely nothing doubt reading and researching are best to learn about the importance of cryptocurrency as decentralized currency, the fundamental of learning is reading same from the child when to start learning in the school.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
The problem is that, trading is not for everyone, and that is one of the main mistakes that most newbies do when they are just starting in here. If you do not have a good knowledge about how trading works, it is simple, just do not trade.
Pages:
Jump to: