Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the useful tips for beginners? - page 6. (Read 2350 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
If you are a beginner I recommend trading at a low level and analyzing buying low value coins. Time after experience you should invest more into them.
yeah! And if you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars!

I have seen one project! They are creating powerfull portal where going everything! I mean educational portal, traders tips, ongoing icos , market review.... they are going to implement AI

Are you talking about Streamity? They are great. I've tried their service
Yes they made lots of free tips for traders - you going to find at youtube! And in the August there going to be Streamity School

Yep, I heard about it too. That's nice, I wanna now bout crypto more

I wanna know too. I used StreamDesk to change crypto to fiat. And now I'm waiting for new updates and follow them
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello guys and gals , it is certain that the field of trading is very profitable, but regrettably, I have seen many beginners start in this area without any knowledge of the basics. In fact, this class always fails and lose a lot of money because of their hastiness or rashness.

So, according to my experience, I want to give some useful tips, and hope they will help everyone, and will be as the following :

1- Read and learn the basics of trading:

-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.

"The more that you read the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go "
                                                                                                                                                            -Dr. Seuss
I suggest some books, and they will be as the following :
Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible:

Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies:

Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing

-Learn how to analyze and deal with different situations ( pump, dump ..) in a smart way. Plus,  try to help yourself  with yourself, Do not complain and ask for help from the others, because no one is in your place. And even if you fail in the first attempts and lose a lot of money, then It is not the end of the world.
Believe me, learning from failed experiences will help you in order to improve your next choices, and you may start to gain a significant proportion of money.

2-Stay away from media news:

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...

IMO, Courage is by taking the risk, especially when there is an unexpected event (Big drop).
"Big risk, Big gain."

Cheers,  Grin

These are really basic and should be of big help on newbies. I tend to disagree with staying away from media news. I agree that these profit oriented media companies will try to make news according to their plans which should be favorable on people or companies that they have interests. But sometimes these news are affecting the market so sometimes we just gonna need to ride with the flow in order to profit.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
If you are a beginner I recommend trading at a low level and analyzing buying low value coins. Time after experience you should invest more into them.

I have seen one project! They are creating powerfull portal where going everything! I mean educational portal, traders tips, ongoing icos , market review.... they are going to implement AI

Yes they made lots of free tips for traders - you going to find at youtube! And in the August there going to be Streamity School

I have already checked their site. There ico right now - so I can  study there, support them and because they are going to educate in trading... think their coin going to be in demand
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Activity: 177

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Activity: 177

Activity: 196

Activity: 224
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
very useful tips for newbie traders should you trade in a very good and patient way, meaning you must be able to control the patience you have to be able to gain profits.
Activity: 140
Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to start trading with our platform.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39111069
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
I like what you have mentioned above. Beginners should not rush things. Sometimes, newbies tend to speed things that is why they end up doing the wrong one. They focus on earning rather than learning. So what you have said should be done by the beginners. They should learn first before jumping into wild to make a trade.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I'm still a noob (february 2018), but here are my tips, from my experience:

1. ALWAYS take profits! don't expect every coin to go up 10 or 100 or 1000x

2. by all means, don't invest more than you are "comfortable" to lose. invest your spare money, that way is easier to watch your coins go down 70-80%

3. don't buy when you see few green candles, don't buy a coin that is already 30-40%, try not to FOMO (you most definitely will, at least few times, but at least try Smiley)

4. if it's down 20-30% - sell, don't HODL
4. a) use stop-loss if it is possible

5. most hated coins pump like crazy Wink

6. observe market cycles
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
The basic useful tips is ask questions, be very careful,learn from experienced person, don't be hasty about decision making,that is where the success or failure lies..
We should be careful sometimes a experience trader/person might take advantage for those new ones like they will require to pay them i can see that in many fb groups
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
It's a very good suggestion for beginners. I also want to add something. Don't think that within few month you will make money. If you make that is temporary. For long term consistent profit you have to give time in learning. There is no short cuts.
That is a problem for those that begin trading, people that start trading do it obviously because they want to obtain profits, but at the same time trying to get profits by trading in any market is something very complicated and yet I see people putting in the line money they cannot really afford to lose, and then when they lose it they try to understand why this was the case when it is very easy to know that this happened because they lacked the experience to begin trading, and that they should have waited more time and got more knowledge before they began trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
That would be a good tips for the beginner but you can learn without a book. As long as you have dedication to learn there's no way you can't do that. Research is key to achieve your goal to learn.
Activity: 129
Thank you so much dude! I was wondering what books to read. Can I get these on Amazon or can you suggest me a good place to find it? Thanks in advance
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Nice tips you got there but I think your tips are lacking something. One of the most common mistake a newbie does is to invest in only one coin which in the end leads to loss if that certain coin does not perform well. That being said, you should have had included there this: "diversify your investments. Never invest in one coin only and always remember to not put all your eggs in one basket".
things that are good or you can get an idea just ask for more help with it, or before you enter such a profit you should have enough knowledge and of course you trust yourself
Activity: 126
I do not know how to advise you. But be patient, patience is the virtue that helps you succeed in the Crypto market. Patience is the virtue that helps more people succeed in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
These are the tips that are very useful you been shared, especially for beginners. Its a big help so that anyone have an idea about trading. You need to learn a lot, because in trading you must have a good in strategy.
Not tip is enough I think it is good but we should keep on learning, never stop learning about trading as it gives us more profit to know almost everything about trading now there are a lot of places where we can easily get information related to bitcoin trading, so have patience at dip, hold for long, don’t listen to bad news and never quit trading, pumps and dumps are part of trading so don’t lose hope If the price falls as it recovers too fast again.
Pages:
Jump to: