Pages:
Author

Topic: what are you 5 best altcoin that have put smile on your face - page 2. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
hy mates

i would love to express or list five (5) most altcoin that have really put a smile on my face from cryptocurrency
1. Ethereum blue
2. Neogold
3. Docademic
4. Trade.io
5. Nexty.io

so please what are you best altcoin?
you can express yours lets keep the forum moving and forget about the sudden drop of the market.

smiles

I wonder why you're not listing the top tier altcoins which is on the top of marketcap.
But if those tokens are really good, thanks then. I will collect some
5 coins which are able to make me smile by looking at the developments which generate more profit made me excited to have and support them
Ethereum
IOTA
EOS
NEO
Waves
all five coins is always makes my face glow with an advantage that I received.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
The five best altcoins that have made me smile to the bank are Electroneum, Nexty, Seele, Hydro and Zilliqa. I invested in some of them during ICO and I got closed to x5 of my investments. Though I have also made good money from many others, but they can't be compared to these.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well, so far so good, the top five coins that have put a smile on my face is BItcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin again. Yup, see what I did there? Yeah,  bitcoin came up three times. That's because that is probably the best investment option I have made thus far, and I'm really glad about that.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I like XMR and litecoin for some reasons even if they don't have much profitable rate when compared to other coins because these were one of the most recognized coin like bitcoin and have high usability as well in future of the crypto currency becomes the currency system of future so I still believes that these qare going to take some top place in the crypto field.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
lots of coins I've got both from bounty campign or buy it in the market. among the coins is probably the most make me happy was the ethereum, tokenomy, doge, crypterium, credits, and xuc.
There are still some but most give a great advantage I think are the coins that I said above.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
At that time I was very happy after investing at the right time at a very cheap price of buying IOST, very lucky to buy more and in the next few days prices soared so fast, that was enough to provide profits that doubled several times before, everyone knew that IOST at the time was the subject of discussion in the forum because it had achieved good achievements and made everyone smile, I thought when the bullish market happened it would be repeated again as before.
copper member
Activity: 316
for me :
1. TEN ( tokenomy )
2. Doge
3. XLM (Stellar)
4. ACDC
5. USE (UseChain )

thats alt make me get some profit for this month
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
for me i see few altcoin has grow up price like IOTA, VIBE, Litecoin beside the price is down, but for me this coin make me get some profit for now
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
hy mates

i would love to express or list five (5) most altcoin that have really put a smile on my face from cryptocurrency
1. Ethereum blue
2. Neogold
3. Docademic
4. Trade.io
5. Nexty.io

you can express yours lets keep the forum moving and forget about the sudden drop of the market.

smiles

I wonder why you're not listing the top tier altcoins which is on the top of marketcap.
But if those tokens are really good, thanks then. I will collect some
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
5 of the best altcoins of my choice, because the price rises and makes me profit is :
1. METM
2. Stellar
3. DOGE
4. NPXS
5. ADA
Activity: 56
I have got good Profits by these Alt Coins since the time  have started Trading. WABI , Helbiz , Utrust , Eth and TNT are the ones I had good profits and these Projects have a great Potential to grow
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
There is a lot of good altcoins that made me smile and my top 5 are
1 deeponion
2 hedge
3 dragon coin
4 ctr
5 tkr
Activity: 196
1. Power Ledger! Its up 14% this hour and i have a bunch of it.. so very happy.. also no.2 Stellar and no.3 EOS all going better this latest cycle
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
hello everyone
here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) .TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment.TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges, Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com and discord link :   https://discord.gg/wmu9Zcx you can get everything from here have a look

Here we go I suggest for ethereum first then ripple and stellar as slowly growing up and it will have a bright future also litecoin too is a good one. I have earned lot in ethereum so that's my first priority always.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
5 best altcoin that have put smile on my face are nano, neblio, gvt, iota and npxs. I am an early adopter of nano as i have it while it's still called xrb, earn quite a lot from the pump and cash out at december. I bought neblio, gvt and pundix at ico, the price was very cheap and i sold my neblio at about $30 each (ico price was less than 1 dollar), gvt at about $28 and i sold pundix when it won the binance voting as the price get pumped very high back then.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
of course etherum. but I have had experience with my token that has a platform on etherum, that is, referral. and at that time I got the exchange rate reaching 4 eth when the etherum price was $ 500. I always smile at that time  Grin. I also have 3 others, namely ripple, waves and eos.
Activity: 74
To be bitcoin is the best and after bitcoin I will mention ethereum, erc-20 tokens, neo, kakushin and trade.io as the five best altcoins in the market of crypto currency. Actually these choices are user dependent and it will vary from investor to investor.
Activity: 252
I hold 6 altcoins according to my friend's suggestion and make happiness out of this world and i also suggest you these coins these are TRX, Bucks, Royal, Biob, XCO and Ada. these all coins are available in yobit.net exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
hy mates

1. Ethereum blue
2. Neogold
3. Docademic
4. Trade.io
5. Nexty.io

smiles
Ethereum blue and neogold, what is that? I just heard it.
I remain loyal to holding old coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, stellar and monero. I think this is a good portfolio.
Activity: 88
Though it’s a little difficult to choose just 5 altcoins from so many, I think I will go with Ethereum, AutoCoin, Ripple, DASH, and Neo. All of these altcoins are bringing change to the market and have real potential to move forward in the industry. Though it is true that their rise and fall depends largely on Bitcoin, these altcoins, like the AutoCoin are revolutionizing the crypto industry like never before.
Pages:
Jump to: