Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you buying in this market downturn? - page 4. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
I am not buying anything because the market has not yet found its clear, logical bottom. Generally, I try not to move my money during the New Year holidays. Indeed, for many people this is a time of spontaneous, emotional actions.

You have a great plan mate, I do think that we are yet at the logical bottom of the bear market, or should I say that we are just entering the bear season. If the time comes that it is already a perfect time to move your money to invest in crypto I believe that top tokens like bitcoin, ethereum, and binance were still a good choice to invest with. However, there are also some or many good altcoins like cardano, polkadot and others that was also good to invest with in this market downturn.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I am not buying anything because the market has not yet found its clear, logical bottom. Generally, I try not to move my money during the New Year holidays. Indeed, for many people this is a time of spontaneous, emotional actions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I have bought Bybit token(BIT). There are two benefits to this. Number one it is now in dip and will increase good in future, and the second number they have Launchpad program on their app same as Binance. That gives good returns in a month.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
During a market downturn, you can buy different promising coins. Now there are many different worthy tokens and after conducting your analysis, you can perfectly take advantage of the offers.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
I. Am focusing to buying top coin because I know these top coin not disappoint us Eth bnb dot I pick this and once btc stablized they can give a lot of benefits and also these coin best for long term
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think you can try ETH, BNB, CARDANO,  MATIC, BITCOIN. Most of them is suitable for long term investment.

In downturn like this, it's hard to find a good coin. so i suggest you to find only coins with good fundamental. Some of them have their own platform like bnb, and eth. I do believe that it is the best time to collect as much as we can.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Binance Coin
Cardano

I've got some BTC, ETH, and BNB but I'd wanted to try on the new projects which I think are profiting than these coins. I'm not thinking about holding for many years but I was aiming for a short-term market deal which I saw that really works for new projects that have already been available in the market and been promoted in social media. I'm certain of looking for them, if there is someone who could address or link me, that is very much appreciated. Of course, thorough checking is vital until it was confirmed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Cardano is my first choice because i fell some good and big changes are coming in Cardano in 2022. I will wait till it art contract release success and give me at least 5x.
Dot is also looking very bullish and in 2022 it will be one of biggest gainer due to parachain auction.
Solono is looking already high but 1k is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Binance Coin
Cardano

These are the coins that I'm continuously buying until now. What I'm doing is just I'm dollar-cost averaging every month. I'm allocating a certain percentage of my monthly salary to buy at least 2 of the 4 coins that I shared above since I can't afford to buy them all at once. I hope that most of the investors have the guts to buy whatever crypto that they want to buy even though we are in a market downturn and everything goes down.

I might suggest to other investors out there to invest into NFT's especially those blockchain games but do your own research because some NFT games are just created to steal money from investors. Beware.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
yep i bought some altcoin but i sold most of my altcoin 1 week before when bitcoin just broke 55k support.
and now bitcoin is still consolidation. i think i will buy more altcoin when bitcoin break 55k maybe
It's just part of a strategy that you create yourself and as long as it can be very good for you, it won't be wrong for you to do it even though everyone has a different plan in this regard and also in terms of executing it at any given period.
that's right, everyone has different strategy&plan and everything has a good thing and bad thing.
no one is right till it happen.

I am waiting for one big dip. when bitcoin dump to 30k i beleive that all altcoin will highly dump.
I am looking for Dot to dump at $12. I will fill my bag here for long term.
I also looking fir ADA to down below 1$ and I will fill my bag here.
yeah, me too but bitcoin need to break big support at 45-46k $.
if that happens it will result in panic selling and that's we are waiting for
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
I'm sure that most of those on this forum are experienced people in the cryptocurrency world. The bear market is no longer a thing to panic, but a big discount event that we shouldn't miss. I bought more MANA and SOLANA a few days ago.
What you buy are coins that are already in the decent and good category so there is no need to be afraid of that as long as you hold the best coins like Solana, and Mana as well as other coins like BNB and Matic.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
In this decline I have bought several coins including BNB, TRX and also XLM I believe there will be unexpected surprises for the STELLAR network in the near future, apart from the low fees, lately there have also been many projects using the network stellar and like running smoothly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I am waiting for one big dip. when bitcoin dump to 30k i beleive that all altcoin will highly dump.
I am looking for Dot to dump at $12. I will fill my bag here for long term.
I also looking fir ADA to down below 1$ and I will fill my bag here.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
I'm sure that most of those on this forum are experienced people in the cryptocurrency world. The bear market is no longer a thing to panic, but a big discount event that we shouldn't miss. I bought more MANA and SOLANA a few days ago.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
For now it is the right time to buy some potential altcoins because this week the market is again experiencing a drastic decline so we should take advantage of this opportunity as best as possible, because many predict that this is only a temporary decline because it occurs in the big holiday end of the year, then the potential coin is something we should have like ethereum, BNB, polygon and solana as the coins will increase in the coming year.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
I bought Matic,Fsn and Hoo, some of my portfolios are not listed in the top 10 exchanges, I will keep these coins for the next 5 years, almost every day I see new on twitter, outside of protocol is also on my list because this project is developed from 2018 https://beyond.link/
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
We all have portfolio with commendable coins,I included BNB long prior and in 2021 included more like SHIBA,ADA.Kept eye on slant and when feel Solana will be way better for long run i included it. Too trusting the market will drop more so i can include more to my existing portfolio but in the event that it keeps going higher i will still purchase more but with lesser sum so i do not get caught since one thing i came to find approximately this year slant is that it has no major course it can choose to take after any slant that suits it. Individual encounter and investigate is helpul to select commendable coins.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
If I have much money I will buy BNB coin because have reach lower price under 511$, last day when bitcoin drop under $46k I see best moment to buy BNB coin because still dump and the only one altcoin have faster for recovery and back to higher price, maybe just few hour BNB raise up more than 10$ until 20$, how much profit getting if have much money to buy BNB coin.
Honestly I can’t believe that I have not invested in that coin by now. I am really not going to make the same mistake of missing out on this big opportunity. BNB is a really good coin and I have watched it for years now, and I still end up investing in other coins and leaving it out of the list. I will make sure not to miss out on it before the year runs out.

I am seeing BNB as another Ethereum; the way Ethereum has been able to go from a really low price to $4000, I feel that BNB is also going to increase in value because it is quite similar to this ETH, and apart from that,Binance is also a huge platform now, so it’s definitely a good coin to buy at this time and hold it for a long term.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
I am buying web 3.0 coins. These coins are trending in market. I am buying btt coin in every dip. After metaverse trend the next trend is the web 3.0 altcoins trend. So buy good coins for the trend then it will give you good profit when it pumps. Market is dumping but some altcoins are still pumping and very bullish.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
When the price drops drastically, there is an opportunity for us to buy trending coins such as Salona, ​​ADA and several other altcoins. I took this opportunity to buy some of the most influential altcoins such as bnb, ethereum and Salona because I didn't want to take risks on new obscure altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: