Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you buying now? - page 47. (Read 129701 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
March 25, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
Looks like this are turning around....what are you buying low?
In January I have bought Pundix tokens and now have a good profit, it’s very perspective project. Also you can buy tokens with good price: Mobile Bridge Momentum
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
For fast trading profit I started searching on CMC for fast uprising coins and looking for price diffrence on their markets to sell them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
At the moment, I do not want to buy any penny. Its price is going up and down erratically. It is also due to subjective effects from economic fluctuations, psychological investors bitcoin at times fear, sometimes buy rushing. There are predictions that by the end of 2018 bitcoin price of $ 10,000. Now I just want to sell the existing bitcoin myself. Actually I'm short of money and I can not afford to invest in any bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
I want to buy Wanchain that started trading at binance yesterday. I think that while the price is high, I'm waiting for when it falls a little.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 05:05:26 AM
If you consider coins with a large capitalization: IOTA; Ethereum; Bitcoin, Universa

If you want to invest in only appeared crypto-currencies: Effect; Hoqu
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
Nothing because I do not see the point. I bought at the beginning of the year what I wanted, but now I'm just thinking of how to get what I put. A complex market that breaks all forecasts, so it will be right to look silently at this chaos.
Activity: 434
March 25, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
Now I buy Refereum (RFR), ICON, Stratis. I think these altcoins have great prospects in the future and I think that now is the most appropriate time to buy them.
Refereum is a great token. I remember there was a big hype during the ICO. But now the price has fallen. I think this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
March 24, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
I am still waiting mostly on bitcoin. I am trying to understand what will happen before the buy altcoin. 2 or 3 days ago many altcoins were low but now they are not very low.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 24, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
I am buying cheap coins because they are increasing in this period, not the big ones such as Eth,neo,ltc,xmr

The ones that I bought this week and got profit: Icx,zil,nano,bcpt,appc,kmd,ncash
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
What I am buying now?.. Retainly
Activity: 280
March 24, 2018, 12:31:13 AM
I'm learning about CyberMiles, I know CyberMiles with a Blockchain technology platform that evolves against ETH Blockchain, they are capable of overcoming the smart contract damage that damages ETH, they have time to deliver. 100 times faster than ETH and low cost. I decided to invest in CMT...
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
March 24, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
One more Blockchain Interoperability Alliance member hits the exchanges. And the 1st exchange for Wanchain is Binance. Not bad for start.  I'm going to fill my bags with it for mid-long terms next weeks.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
March 23, 2018, 11:56:06 PM
Haven't bought anything yet but I'm planning on investing to Neo, i really think that this coins have tons of potential so as much as possible I would like to hold some before the value skyrockets.
Activity: 58
March 23, 2018, 08:39:50 PM
I AM BUYING SPEEDCASH!!!! I have been lucky enough to make some really nice crypto investments with huge bargains, Nano inclusive and one thing I notice here is this is exactly how Nano started out. I sincerely feel this will be bigger than Nano if you consider coin supply, security, scalabilty, dev activeness, already working product and really interesting roadmap. This is not some fancy coin that wants to do theoretical extraordinaries like most of these fake ICO projects, everything on the roadmap is 100% achievable for real world use and the devs have been constantly meeting roadmap timelines for a year now. Just take a look at the github and see for yourself. The only thing this coin needs to hit $1000 is solid community backing. It is totally worth the risk and I'll keep buying every chance I get, I suggest you do the same too. Just look at this beautiful comparison of Speedcash with other more established coins. This is one project I'll be rooting for endlessly!  http://www.scash.ml/   https://twitter.com/speedcashmedia/status/977211656211222528
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 23, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
Now is a great time for shopping!
and here is the list of my purchases:
Knc stratis eos waves siacoin ethereum and bitcoin.
March 23, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

yes it is in a state of turning, for now I buy coin ETH when the price is down. and I will sell when the price goes up ..
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
Bought some neo on the last dip at 50$ and now i am filling my bag with lbry coin,plan to hold this bag for at least 2 years in hope that lbry will be huge.Chances are 50/50 that i am right about it but risk/reward is much better on it bcs lbry can easily go x10
Activity: 350
March 22, 2018, 06:47:33 PM
NEO was a very good choice at the moment so I bought a lot of NEO from the BTC that I was holding. I believe that in April NEO will grow strongly starting a year of explosive NEO and ICO projects on its platform.
Activity: 68
March 22, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
Nothing. I am waiting for the market rebound and then i will start to invest in several altcoins. My assets are now bitcoin only.
Pages:
Jump to: