Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you buying right now? - page 2. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 12, 2022, 01:25:33 AM
I am currently BNP, Matic polygon, Solana has bought and invested all these coins.I bought matic polygon coins and stacked them. Its future is very good.This coin is going a long way. It will soon be in a good position. So if you want, you can buy and invest in Matic Polygon.
The future of matic polygon currency is better the price of this currency is likely to go up according to the current market conditions. MATIC also benefits from other currencies by creating an ecosystem of equivalent blockchains that can communicate with each other and when they are shared, the validation process will have a greater capacity and commissions will be reduced.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 11, 2022, 11:57:46 PM
It's really important to make this choice at this point, I've been following the entire 2021 process of this market, so finding some projects to invest in is really simple for me. Personally, I still have the opinion of investing in knowledge before investing in finance, a few projects have been very successful in 2021 such as SOL, MATIC, ADA, ... besides there are also many expected projects waiting for 2022, and I believe that the trends are gradually spreading like WEB3, DAO, DEFI, NFT,.... So I have trusted with projects like DOT, Astra Network, ATOM... even though there are many There are many good things in the market to go with but think carefully before deciding what to do. Wishing everyone a successful 2022 with what they chose from the market.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
January 11, 2022, 06:52:25 PM
Hi guys, Bitcoin has dropped to 41,000 again, and all altcoins are with it. So this is a good opportunity to buy some tokens for a good price right? Share what you bought and why?

Since the price of Bitcoin is in the dump, I instead of buying more than looking for altcoins. I guess, that was the best deal as Bitcoin will have its recovery first over altcoins which means that I can make a profit faster than waiting for the altcoins to follow. It is a way how to make an investment and certainly have to analyze it. As when it comes to investment, time really matters and the credibility of the project. As these altcoins are dependant on Bitcoin, I think we prioritize putting funds to Bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
January 11, 2022, 06:44:15 PM
by looking at the current bitcoin price, it's better for me to buy bitcoin than altcoins because if I buy altcoins at this time it is not very appropriate where the erratic bitcoin price can get deeper and the losses on altcoins are getting deeper too, if you want to save more crypto. better to bitcoin directly than to altcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
January 11, 2022, 02:38:07 PM
I am constantly watching the Play2Earn and Metaverse projects, but when the Bitcoin price is very unstable, I am a bit afraid to buy them, because altcoins are very sensible on BTC price. In the current situation of the cryptocurrency market, I believe that ATOM is the most stable investment, because its value will undoubtedly continue to grow for a long time.
Atom is pretty good in my opinion because they're pretty much in demand right now, because apart from their frequent updates which are pretty good, they also provide an interesting option there which is to cut code to build private chains or use middleware to bridge the gap.
I think it's pretty good to see how they continue to provide updates to make it even better.
on the other hand for the metaverse, I'm personally now interested in sandbox too
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
January 11, 2022, 01:36:04 PM
I buy BNB and SOL. And little by little different coins. The main thing is to slowly go towards your goal. In particular, I have it to pump my portfolio.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 451
January 11, 2022, 12:49:31 PM
I am currently BNP, Matic polygon, Solana has bought and invested all these coins.I bought matic polygon coins and stacked them. Its future is very good.This coin is going a long way. It will soon be in a good position. So if you want, you can buy and invest in Matic Polygon.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
January 11, 2022, 09:42:49 AM
Today I invested about $250 to buy Banana and I used it for staking, I think Banana is a token that will skyrocket soon through Pancakeswap or Quickswap. and this can be seen from the progress on the roadmap.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
January 11, 2022, 09:22:20 AM
Polygon and Binance Coin which will be my choice if I have to choose in a good opportunity like the current market conditions. MATIC always tries to quickly move towards the better even though conditions are experiencing a decline.
The two coins you mentioned (Polygon and Binance Coin), I have invested in them and they are both good. Although I have plans to hold them for a long term, unless maybe there happens to be a really huge profit quicker than I expected, then I might have to sell the coins sooner. MATIC too is a good investment choice. And Solana is another cryptocurrency that is always being mentioned alongside MATIC, and both seems to have a really strong community and would definitely see further increase in their value. They are worth holding long term, because I know for sure they will gain in future.
their future opportunities look good and investing in Binance Coin (BNB) and Polygon (MATIC) doesn't have to be long term. if they can provide benefits within the target we set, then we do not need to wait for a long time. as well as other cryptos like Solana (SOL). when the profit is present in the three types of cryptocurrencies, then sell 70% and the remaining 30% we hold.
Of course it depends on each person's strategy but what is clear is that these coins have the potential to continue to grow and can provide profits,
the most important thing is to always see the opportunities that exist as long as they are profitable to sell, then do it immediately
likewise when you want to buy. In the last 24 hours, the top coins began to rise with a good percentage and for me it was still good if there was a desire to buy coins such as binance coin (BNB), Polygon (Matic) and other top 10 coins. Selling or buying depends on the right time if you want to win a lot.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 11, 2022, 12:38:57 AM
Hi guys, Bitcoin has dropped to 41,000 again, and all altcoins are with it. So this is a good opportunity to buy some tokens for a good price right? Share what you bought and why?
What about me, i bought a couple of fundamental tokebs that showed good growth during the fall of Bitcoin: NEAR, LINK, ATOM

Seeing the market conditions that are currently experiencing a huge landslide with every Crypto price, a few days ago I tried to put my money in several crypts, including ADA, BNB, and Matic. All three I plan to invest long term, while with a short term pattern I try it with Eth and Polkadot
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 10, 2022, 07:54:59 PM
In the decline in the price of bitcoin this time, many choices of altcoins whose prices are also in decline. But we have to be careful which coins will quickly recover when the market goes go up. Everyone has their own experience of this. In addition to Bitcoin I chose BNB and ADA. They can survive when the market bears and recover quickly.
Many investors are diversifying their portfolio once seeing the price of Bitcoin go down, they choose altcoins instead of keeping and buying more BTC. But I don't think it was a bad idea, we can't just deny that many altcoins are much more profitable compared to Bitcoin like those projects that seem to be in hype (x100, x1000), that might be possible, however, the risk is too high and that only for short-term investment.

Well, making a chance to buy during these corrections is a huge opportunity for us. Choosing the top 20 coins are seems to be ideal.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 10, 2022, 07:46:33 PM
What about me, i bought a couple of fundamental tokebs that showed good growth during the fall of Bitcoin: NEAR, LINK, ATOM
Buying some altcoins with strong fundamentals are good enough during this dip market. However, we must also be aware that we may still face another dipping market and we sill don't know that it is the dip or will be dipping again.
Buying by some steps is wise enough in order to make us wise enough in managing our funds to buy altcoins based on some averaging steps.
I personally now am not buying anything, out of funds already  Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 10, 2022, 07:09:59 PM
Try to use fundamentals in picking your tokens or maybe just hype and carefully position yourself where you dont get too much pain because seriously things like dumps can affect your thinking so dca and make changes along the way Use case and basically users base should be your priority when it comes to blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
January 10, 2022, 06:59:41 PM
I am constantly watching the Play2Earn and Metaverse projects, but when the Bitcoin price is very unstable, I am a bit afraid to buy them, because altcoins are very sensible on BTC price. In the current situation of the cryptocurrency market, I believe that ATOM is the most stable investment, because its value will undoubtedly continue to grow for a long time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 10, 2022, 06:52:09 PM
In the decline in the price of bitcoin this time, many choices of altcoins whose prices are also in decline. But we have to be careful which coins will quickly recover when the market goes go up. Everyone has their own experience of this. In addition to Bitcoin I chose BNB and ADA. They can survive when the market bears and recover quickly.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 10, 2022, 12:21:41 PM

I am sure that this is not the beginning of the bear market yet and I strongly believe that all prices will recover soon. I am most focused on Cosmos (ATOM), because in my opinion it still has great potential for price increases. Today I bought a lot again for $35 .. Wink
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 10, 2022, 12:15:35 PM
Don't be afraid to buy now, I'm sure that the market will recover soon so buying today will get a big profit, the number of big projects in NFT and Metaverse makes me optimistic that the market will be big, and some that I recommend are Sandbox, Terra and Matic.

I believe there's no reason for us to be afraid to buy right now because as long as you know the core value of cryptocurrency, as long as you know the technical analysis of it, the true value, the proper way of trading and investing then you'll not be lost just because the market is in bear trend. To be honest, the current bear market is a good chance to grab on and fill your bags with your favorite token, in my case, I'd still add on my list the top crypto like bitcoin and ethereum, bnb, and solana.

The best time to buy coins is when there is a bearish trend like now, where almost all coins have fallen very deep in price. So don't miss
the opportunity to buy coins at low prices, so that when the market recovers we can generate large profits. Everyone must buy coins according
to the results of their own analysis, because only each of us knows which one is best for ourselves. I don't recommend buying coins based on
other people's opinions, because it is not necessarily the choice of other people's is better than the coins of our own choice. So we should believe
in our own research and analysis abilities, I also bought coins that I considered potential now.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
January 10, 2022, 10:59:47 AM
Don't be afraid to buy now, I'm sure that the market will recover soon so buying today will get a big profit, the number of big projects in NFT and Metaverse makes me optimistic that the market will be big, and some that I recommend are Sandbox, Terra and Matic.

I believe there's no reason for us to be afraid to buy right now because as long as you know the core value of cryptocurrency, as long as you know the technical analysis of it, the true value, the proper way of trading and investing then you'll not be lost just because the market is in bear trend. To be honest, the current bear market is a good chance to grab on and fill your bags with your favorite token, in my case, I'd still add on my list the top crypto like bitcoin and ethereum, bnb, and solana.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 10, 2022, 10:42:18 AM
Maybe wait for a week or two. The market is still transitioning. Then first the surebets: avalanche, solana, ethereum, then then alts...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 10, 2022, 10:17:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: