Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing now? - page 10. (Read 3759 times)

copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 0
July 30, 2020, 01:29:25 AM
Honestly, I took Bitcoin in a very professional way for me. The Corona epidemic is currently the worst in the world. It has blocked the way for many people to earn money. I’m taking this opportunity to spend a lot more time on Bitcoin and think about making a lot more money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
July 27, 2020, 12:59:00 PM
I have been trading and investing in ico since a long time ago and I can earn more than 2k in a month when there was a good IEO but honestly the income from my trade was random and it can't be determined.
I don’t think there are many good ICOs in the market at the moment. Also investing in ICO could be quite risky as most of them aren’t registered anywhere and they could just take your money and vanish. Investing in ICOs is not a consistent way of earning money, moreover you never know if the value will rise above or fall below the price you bought it.

Although income from the trades can be random, but you can try and maintain a consistent average, so it helps you to determine your earning in percentage. You can set a range from 10% to 50% or even more. These days I'm seeing lots of people are sharing about their success story with crypto trading. I believe anyone become professional trader with the help of this forum because lots of people are providing very useful information which definitely make anyone to become pro trader over the time Cheesy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 27, 2020, 11:56:57 AM
All the activities of the world have come to a standstill due to the corona virus. Many have lost their jobs. During this time I have been trading since I sat down and working on the bounty.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
July 27, 2020, 11:06:44 AM
In corona Pandemic, I have no job to earn. So I am joining several campaigns from bitcointalk?

What are you doing now?
Well, we've been participating a lot of bounty campaigns before the outbreak and now we're still here earning.
Do you make a lot of money from bounty? I have been in bounty since the beginning of 2020 and until now I have not received anything from it, it seems that 2020 is a bad year for the world and bounty hunter.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
July 27, 2020, 09:09:52 AM
The whole world stuck with that corona pandemic most of the peoples used their time to earn crypto likewise india adopts crypto. yesterday i saw that one article from Blockchain council, they said in their blog article shows indian crypto exchanges booming with trading.
in the current situation, anyone would naturally think of developing online trading or more active in the virtual world because their activities are also restricted. everybody doesn't want their economy to be depressed. and crypto industries may be benefited.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast
July 27, 2020, 09:06:08 AM
The whole world stuck with that corona pandemic most of the peoples used their time to earn crypto likewise india adopts crypto. yesterday i saw that one article from Blockchain council, they said in their blog article shows indian crypto exchanges booming with trading.
Activity: 630
July 27, 2020, 08:58:46 AM
Already in many countries, the emergency regime was canceled and therefore people returned to their jobs, but during the corona virus I also worked in an official job and in my free time participated in bounty companies, and I still do this and plan to do the same in the future.
when the pandemic is thankful you can still work, many people out there lose their jobs, including me,
what I do at home is trying to trade and join the bounties
Activity: 550
July 27, 2020, 08:07:20 AM
In corona Pandemic, I have no job to earn. So I am joining several campaigns from bitcointalk?

What are you doing now?
Well, we've been participating a lot of bounty campaigns before the outbreak and now we're still here earning.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
July 27, 2020, 07:27:04 AM

What are you doing now?

For this moment many people  lose their livelihoods, to get more income must also be clever to choose the type and type of work because everything is based online now. For those who understand IT many choices can be made to increase passive income by working at home part time, one of which follows the bitcointalk campaign projects as you said.
Yes! Since the pandemic arrives, I stop trading and investing because it's too risky to do so. I switch to do bounty campaigns as a alternate way to earn some money. I'm switching back to trade and invest right now since the price of a lot of coins are rising especially ETH. I realize that now is the good time for traders to come back to the market.
Now there are quite a lot of good bounty campaigns to make money and I'm also unemployed since Covid-19 came out in my country which made me face a lot of difficulties too.

I hope there will be a vaccine for everyone soon because I was so bored at home and didn't have as much living expenses as before. Anyway, trading has helped me in part because the crypto market has recently entered uptrend.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 27, 2020, 06:20:45 AM
Already in many countries, the emergency regime was canceled and therefore people returned to their jobs, but during the corona virus I also worked in an official job and in my free time participated in bounty companies, and I still do this and plan to do the same in the future.
It looks like you must have tried something news and I was trying to join into the market as a trader and I can earn some money in daily basis. So many people have been moving to be the traders and there was a lot of new money come to the market right now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 27, 2020, 05:44:05 AM
I used to have a main job outside, but since the epidemic lasted, I had to stay home and make money full time with this market. It is difficult to make money in this market because the market is now too difficult, too difficult to make a profit in a short time. And bounty is same, doesn't have many good and successful projects
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
July 27, 2020, 05:29:38 AM

What are you doing now?

For this moment many people  lose their livelihoods, to get more income must also be clever to choose the type and type of work because everything is based online now. For those who understand IT many choices can be made to increase passive income by working at home part time, one of which follows the bitcointalk campaign projects as you said.
Yes! Since the pandemic arrives, I stop trading and investing because it's too risky to do so. I switch to do bounty campaigns as a alternate way to earn some money. I'm switching back to trade and invest right now since the price of a lot of coins are rising especially ETH. I realize that now is the good time for traders to come back to the market.
Activity: 1764
July 27, 2020, 05:23:31 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 27, 2020, 05:16:14 AM

What are you doing now?

Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2020, 05:12:34 AM
That is surely a profitable thing to do because you are monetizing your time. Joining several campaigns will surely be good to do since you are not doing anything with your free time. Another thing that we can do is learn about the things that we do not know about the Cryptocurrency Industry. In that way, we can engage in more topics and be creative enough to engage in several topics.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
July 27, 2020, 05:00:47 AM
At the moment there are many promising proposals. And it is very difficult, but you can really choose a project that will really develop and bring excellent profits. Now there are many promising projects entering the market, and this is a great chance to get an excellent opportunity to increase your income. And for better earnings, I recommend investing in promising coins, since the cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly upward.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
July 27, 2020, 03:46:04 AM
In my country - Vietnam. Covi-19 pandemic is able to come back at some areas and it is likely that the social exclusion order will continue to be published and I must to continue to stay at home, so now I am learning additional skills about trading margin to earn income more stable
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
July 27, 2020, 02:24:45 AM
Even with a little bit more fortunate than the other with my job still secure, I still do the bounty to make sure I'm well covered if anything thing goes wrong.
Nowadays, having a good job is already happiness. Among my acquaintances, half are unemployed. And it's not easy to find a new job now.
having a job now can indeed be a solution in this situation. it's just that I'm thinking about building my own business so that if this situation repeats, I still have a business and don't have to think about work. so far, I still have enough hope in the bounty to raise capital, because right now I don't have a job.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
July 27, 2020, 01:36:07 AM

What are you doing now?

Then you are doing the right thing, all you have to do is look for a bit legit projects (because 90% of them are shit and scam) in the bounty section, you can do all campaigns in if you find a good project, this will boost the amount of tokens you can earn in a single campaign, when you do video, social media, Signature and translation (if you know how) by then have earn much. But bare in mind that this reward will not be paid to you immediately, this varies from project to project, but bottom line is you are earning some tokens that may have value in the near future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
July 27, 2020, 01:13:16 AM

What are you doing now?
I do online work as freelancer certainly enough to get money each month in the current pandemic is very hard to find a job a lot of people who were unemployed I also joined campaigns bitcointalk and other forums to get good results each month due to work for a moment this quite risky I prefer working online I think most people also economic difficulties and I am trying to make money with a better way to survive with the family to the fore.
Pages:
Jump to: